Unifont Guide

Discuss anything relevant to The World RPG! Make sure you join the official TWRPG Discord for direct contact with community!
RockLeeNBU
Devil's Right Arm

Unifont Guide

Post by RockLeeNBU »

Unifont Guide

Files link

Content

For 1.28.5

Follow the steps below to install basic Unifont for 1.28.5
(its possible to work for 1.26 and 1.27 but I am most familiar with 1.28.5 so use for those versions at your own discretion)
  1. Make sure wc3 is closed.
  2. Download the files. It should include one .ttf file and a .reg file
  3. Place the .ttf file inside of a folder named Fonts.
    • It should look like this: ...\wc3folder\Fonts\FRIZQT__.ttf
    • Usually 1.28.5 does not have a designated folder location. I personally keep mine on my desktop. Locate yours and follow the folder structure above.
    • If you don't have a Fonts folder in your wc3 directory, then you can make one
  4. Run the .reg file to allow local files to be read by wc3. Press yes and ok to continue
    • If you have done this step in the past for installing a UI, you can skip this step.
  5. Run wc3 and test it out.

For Reforged

Follow the steps below to install basic Unifont for Reforged
  1. Make sure wc3 is closed.
  2. Download the files. It should include one .ttf file and a .reg file
  3. Place the .ttf file inside of a folder named Fonts.
  4. Make a copy of the .ttf file and re-name the copied version to blq55web.ttf.
    • It should look like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\_retail_\Fonts\FRIZQT__.ttf
    • If you don't have a Fonts folder in your wc3 directory, then you can make one
  5. Run the .reg file to allow local files to be read by wc3. Press yes and ok to continue
    • If you have done this step in the past for installing a UI, you can skip this step.
  6. Run wc3 and test it out.
Last edited by RockLeeNBU on Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:04 am, edited 11 times in total.