Cereal_Triumph scripting

Reports accepted against player(s).
jack1337
Dragon Turtle

Cereal_Triumph scripting

Post by jack1337 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 am

Ok so after hearing that he afked most of the time and almost all or all frags are gotten from playing LAN i got suspicious and checked hes replays and what do we have. Checked hes replays 4 and 8 and PAY close attension when he starts to place the flags down with 100% precision and on minimap u can see how FAST he spams!

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3124&start=110 6th post here are hes replays if anyone wants to check them out himself and i will attach them here myself + i will attach what human hand looks like when placing flags in real game!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SquishySquid
Troll Lord

Re: Cereal_Triumph scripting

Post by SquishySquid » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:37 am

You sure have some nice eyes but... what did you expect ? XD

FlyingCow
Skeleton King

Post by FlyingCow » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:55 am

From what I've heard Cereal already talked things out with greenFruit in private messages and won't be receiving title or spider token.

CerealTriumph
Divine Angel

Post by CerealTriumph » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 am

Correct, I used a script to target (left click, I had to hold shift/attack) my pathing up to wc3's natural queue limit, and then was "afk". It did not do anything on it's own to extend my attack pathing beyond wc3's natural limit. The only potential "advantage" it could give alone was saving me some boredom in setup. Unlike kload/speedhack which create more gametime (i.e. more event item drops), all this did was save me some trouble irl, not give me a direct in game advantage.

Because of this I assumed it would be fine. gF decided otherwise. When I asked if i was that fast/accurate with a mouse, or if i had achieved the same results while afk, then they would have been fine, he said that would have been.

While I disagree with his reasoning, we've already discussed it. To my knowledge I wont be approved for either, and have since reverted my code regardless. I'm bummed about it sure, since having this knowledge beforehand would have effected how I participated in the event and could have resulted in me actually getting the reward (the token doesn't really count, as I'd never use it). In any case, don't pester me or gF about it.