Some questions about characters on other

Discuss anything relevant to The World RPG!
VCL
Silverback Wolf

Some questions about characters on other

Post by VCL » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Greetings mates, as I have started play tw again and much things have changed since 2013-2014 (new heroes, reworks, etc) - I have some questions (will be really glad if anyone answer :) )
1. Who are top3 dmg in the map now? (would be great to see some advices or views about them: useful in high raids? nice for soloing? fits small team? (for example ofc)
2. Wtf is wing frame? Couldn't find anythin about it :(
3. When I started my BW to try it, I farmed Poisonous Tree to get wings (it takes a lot, maybe 20-25 trees) and token dropped (I was like 0_o), well I thought, then I used it and... nothing happened, seems like it simply dissappeared (mb I don't understand smth?)
And I guess PT has better token drop rate bcs I cant be that lucky xd

Thank u for answers, have a nice drop ^^

FlyingCow
Spirit Beast

Re: Some questions about characters on other

Post by FlyingCow » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:59 am

About 8 dps characters could be considered "top dmg" so top 3 will vary depending whom you ask, to me it's dark knight, berserker and reaper (they fit all 3 "functions" that you listed too); wing frame is a material that can drop during events, you can use it to turn any normal wing into cosmetic one (cosmetic wing replaces visual effect of any wing you currently use with its own); crystal golem tokens are a thing now, they have way higher droprates than normal ones (1% from poisoned tree, 2% from magical ore deposits from jack/mage lord/frostspider lord and 0.1% from remnants of darkness from demon lord) but only provide extra bag slot and model change, however if you gather all 5 you can use them to craft rainbow crystal golem token which is a fully functioning token; stuff like tokens and cosmetic wings now gets added into a closet after you use them (to access it press V or top right button in your bag), once collectible item is in closet you need to enable it in closet for it to activate (remember to save after enabling or you'll have to do it every time you load).

VCL
Silverback Wolf

Re: Some questions about characters on other

Post by VCL » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 am

Thank you for response! Yeah, finally found my golem in the closet :D