It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:19 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:23 pm 
Silverback Wolf

My Name: ir0n.solo
Reporting: zaee.
Reason: About 28-30 minutes into the game, zaee. and Sacchin| ninjaed a ancinet mana token

zaee. refused to roll for the token and he didnt let others roll too.

he said his friend more desired!!! and it's wasted on you.

and he choice his friend pick token without roll!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:33 am 
Dragon Turtle

You just afk in alfon when the fight is on going and didn't even help to kill MA and when the token drop
you rush in MA spot and want to roll? xaxa
Its my host and they don't mind to pass it to Sacchin| since they are my team and friend.
You always join in my run and you just usually not listen to others. Naked gear enter SB and just
watch the fighting even take slot in BD . xaxa Well nothing more to say. We always welcome the newbie
in our run if we not full and take wasted mats/item but we don't say that you guys can roll on everything ..

Winter Robe
Eternal Rose / Latea, the ring of Chaos / Trueblood Ring / Soul Drinker / Azathos, the Pipe of Chaos / Ring of the Reaper
Frost Fairy Wings / Soul of the Dead
Corruptor Icon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:53 am 
Silverback Wolf

when game started i killed ancient mana! then mine and i help kill angels and mage lord! then i go help rectus but cuz lag i dead.

you was all the time afk. even you didnt come help in any bosses! just whatching game on yetis! even we didnt needed yetis!!!!

and it was'nt your host!!!!! it was wreckless host! and we playing minors!

i was playing with wreck +3 games! at next game you and sacci joined !! you didnt help even we kill fn! or sb !!!
i just played wth you 4 games! and all the time i didnt get items! or ask help of you !!
you are always afk!
i'm new but i allways when game start i kill ancient mana its easy for me. you cant choose who take ancient mana token without roll on minors !!!
i make allways host but i never get afk and telling people who take what tokens without rolls! and i give tokens to my best friends and other new guys joined my minors get nothings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 am 
Dragon Turtle

xaxa. wreck is my team tho. well nevermind
and that time they know that im doing something thats why
im afk . Just ban me as much as you can .

Winter Robe
Eternal Rose / Latea, the ring of Chaos / Trueblood Ring / Soul Drinker / Azathos, the Pipe of Chaos / Ring of the Reaper
Frost Fairy Wings / Soul of the Dead
Corruptor Icon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 pm 
Tentacle Lord

Well that was more of how twrpg used to be when SuperSane and some other folks were still playing this map, nobody is going to let newbie roll for token or some high mat unless its wasted. Tho time has changed and now people get geared in 2 months and then they stop playing because they accomplished their goals. I don't know all stuff that happened there (did the guy that got token, already have token or did he not etc...) i will assume that he didn't have token because if he did have token then it's pure greediness and stupidity on his side and you shouldn't play with them anymore, because it was not some high ass endgame token. Anyway let me ask you sir Iron what do you think from your point of view who did deserve that token more, you who play for some small time lets say even 3-4 months, maybe even less, or some other guy that plays for hmm maybe 1+ year. Of course you probably gonna say that its fair to roll for it no matter what, because everyone can kill MA and its not big deal anyway. Yeah that's how twrpg is going these days on English community. People preach about some playing for ''fun'' that items gonna come to all, that we play for friendship for some higher cause and etc stuff. Well this is in my opinion biggest mistake that could happen because thanks to this we have come to encouter ''X'' number of people that got geared this way, way playing for ''fun'' in ~2 months and what did they do after that, they stopped playing map, wen't to play some other game probably without even trying to help their ''friends'' which helped them, allowed them to roll for all because they believed in them that they could be newly born super good people that gonna keep this map alive and that gonna help in new end game bosses and that we gonna form some team, nice dreams i know. If you really see yourself in this map, then stick around for a while, try to love the map and people, not drops and when you prove yourself don't worry there are plenty of groups out there that are in need of trustworthy people and you will for sure get your drops but when the time for that comes. And most of all keep having respect for people that play this map longer than you do (by this i don't mean those idiots that played 2-3 games back in 2013, and now they come again and call themself some oldass veteran twrpg players, i'm pointing on people which play this map actively for past years). Respect is what gonna earn you to be called in many games, and if you truly wish to play this map you are guaranteed to have good time with those kind of players. Now don't go crying in here because someone didn't allow you to roll for token versus person that don't have token and is playing actively for 1+ years. I think that's pretty normal, don't you think the same ? Imagine you not getting some mat for 1+ years, then some newbie that has been playing for 3 months and doesn't know 5% of the map comes and wan't to roll. Surely you can let him roll if you are like crazy idk. Best regards, and keep playing this map because you wan't to play the map actually, not because you wan't to gear up at rapid speed and ''finish the game'' this is RPG, you can't really finish it, and there are other players before you which contributed to runs much more than you did, have respect for them and actually become a player, not some spoiled brat that gonna cry because he can't get max gear in 2 months. Once again best regards sir.

Weapon: Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Helm: Halo of Judgment/Crown of Rage
Armor: Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Ring: Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring Of Chaos/Brooch Of Darkness/Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings: Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury/Frozen Heart
Pickaxe: Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe
Token: Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token

SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:02 pm 
Silverback Wolf

so in that way you said. we can ninja any rear items when some newbie are inside even they help or are'not very weak. just cuz they are new then us .
and they have to show proof they played longer then us to they can use roll or get item or they be just our friend even in minors game.

so nice way! i didnt knew that!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 pm 
Tentacle Lord

Once again, i don't know what exactly happened in there, who was host, who did what in game, what i wanted to say is how things gonna be generally if you happen to be in same game with some old players (or if for example you join their runs), if it was your host, or some of your friends and zaee joined in, pretended that he is some big boss, took leadership like he hosted game or something like that you can surely ban him from your games since he was not the one that initially hosted runs and what he did is clearly wrong no matter if he is playing map longer than you do. If you join some game and host rules are that everyone can roll, it doesn't matter, you can be old as Jesus you either follow those rules or leave the game, pretty simple. You can't just hijack other people games. Best regards.

Edit: From reliable source i have found that game was filled with members of zaee group, so their rules apply, which are: our team members> some random newbie guy. Once again if you really want to play map be around, stick to them, become memeber of their group/team and play with them, you are guaranteed to get drops if you do so.

Weapon: Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Helm: Halo of Judgment/Crown of Rage
Armor: Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Ring: Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring Of Chaos/Brooch Of Darkness/Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings: Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury/Frozen Heart
Pickaxe: Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe
Token: Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token

SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE