How do people get off...

Discuss anything relevant to The World RPG!
TriGunner
Kobolt Lord

How do people get off...

Post by TriGunner » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:50 am

So just FYI, I don't know how or who is doing this but people have been saying that i have SHDRed my BloodWeaver... Don't know why. I guess the replays that have been posted don't matter. If people who are "legit" are salty because of my drops saying they are in SHDR and leaving. Wtf is the point in posting replays... Fuck them and fuck the rumors. Im done trying to please this community. Either play with me or dont. I don't care anymore.

Souna
Furbolg Giant

Re: How do people get off...

Post by Souna » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Show me your replays of leveling up to 420 and I'll believe you :LuL:

masterogi
Giant Golem

Post by masterogi » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:19 pm

No need to be so angry about it. Many ''legit'' players also have played couple or still play SHDR games on different accounts (some even on same ones), so it's nothing new. If someone accuse you how he saw you in SHDR games or something and that he thinks you hacked your hero items, just redirect them to forum and to your replay thread where they can see all of your replays for your current hero. Also then you can ask them for replays too, because you know its nothing bad. Best Regards.
[b][color=#FF8000]HandOfGod[/color][color=#000000] MasterOgi[/color]
[color=#000000]Lancer 420[/color] [color=#BF0000]Weapon:[/color] [color=#000000]Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows[/color] [color=#BF0000]Helm:[/color] [color=#000000]Halo of Judgment/Crown of Rage[/color] [color=#BF0000]Armor:[/color] [color=#000000]Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation[/color] [color=#BF0000]Ring:[/color] [color=#000000] Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Brooch of Darkness/Purefrost Gauntlet[/color] [color=#BF0000]Wings:[/color] [color=#000000]Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury/Frozen Heart[/color] [color=#BF0000]Pickaxe:[/color] [color=#000000]Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe[/color] [color=#BF0000]Token:[/color] [color=#000000]Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token[/color][/b]
[/size]
[b][color=#BF0000]SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE
[/color][/b][/size] [img]https://i.giphy.com/media/3ov9jTygY9Xrc5idq0/source.gif[/img]

Ashmedai
Mage Lord

Post by Ashmedai » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Dunno don't care, I don't think I've played with you more than 10 games and you were fine then. If people are too lazy to check replays on forum, sucks to be them

R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

Ashmedai
Mage Lord

Post by Ashmedai » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:15 pm

masterogi wrote:No need to be so angry about it. Many ''legit'' players also have played couple or still play SHDR games on different accounts (some even on same ones), so it's nothing new. If someone accuse you how he saw you in SHDR games or something and that he thinks you hacked your hero items, just redirect them to forum and to your replay thread where they can see all of your replays for your current hero. Also then you can ask them for replays too, because you know its nothing bad. Best Regards.
Basically what I do, still play shdr sometimes on Ashmedai or Hyorinmaru

R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

TriGunner
Kobolt Lord

Post by TriGunner » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Well Souna, I don't have the replays for 420 since i am not 420. But i will post the ones for 407-412 cause thats the ones i have before my harddrive shit itself. But tbh i don't even care anymore. This community is so fucking toxic and rumormongers that even if i do stuff legit people get pissed because i join games and get items without "working" for them. (Legit what some dude said after watching the hatred drop for that FN run) But, thats neither here nor there. As i said i am done trying to please this community. I don't need to hack my BW since its basically done besides the mid-late game content and i can't do that with the current group.

But i will load the few replays from 407-12 in a bit. Gotta find them on the alternate HDD.

CerealTriumph
Divine Angel

Post by CerealTriumph » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:28 am

TriGunner wrote:because i join games and get items without "working" for them.
On one hand i do think too many people get carried through sk, on the other that describes so many people that it's not even a valid criticism and someone's just looking for a reason to be an asshole and/or because they aren't lucky, sorry.

Gochu
Furbolg Giant

Post by Gochu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:42 am

Hello i am here just to make sure to close this topic in the most educated and simple way

I am HannaKanno i asked you for your replays for two reasons, one reason was it was the first time i saw you and your friend (The zerk)
and the second was your Blood Weaver Build- This build Image

Firs of all i wanted to check your EoA,PS,DC,SoN i took my time checking the Screenshot and replays topic and i didn't find you then i asked for a link and your friend even called me "Lol Fucking Tryhard" well i am on my right to check whatever i want to trust you you know.
And then you sended me a link to "your replays" was this one viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2921&p=14564#p14564
What a surprise you only had 4 "replays" maybe thinking that's enough for your char to be leggit in my eyes Image 4 replays 3 leveling and one for hatred and you think that you are safe enough, but the truth is that you are not, atleast for me you are still a shdr player and your Blood Weaver is an SHDR char until i see your replays that's up to you you are not obligated to do it if you don't like it but these rules are based in the logic and they are applied to everyone who wanted to play in private bots so at final you are the one who decides thanks

TriGunner
Kobolt Lord

Post by TriGunner » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Gochu, Legit never seen you in any game before. And as for my other replays I usually don't save replays I am lucky if i remember most times when i get items because of the fact that 1 I got something i was looking for and 2 i was already hosting the remake. Now as far as the item drops i have 4 of the replays for them Which will be uploaded when i actually get around to it. Don't really give a damn one way or the other. And as far as my "friend" I don't give 2 shits what he says or does this isn't about him for all i know he SHDR'ed his char after getting the few items I got with him. But thats not my concern you should take that up with him. Not on my shit.

As an added bonus. My 4 replays (5at this time) are the ones that were uploaded because i didn't have anything else of note that was dropped. Everything i got has been minor upgrades from minors. With a rectus run every now and then. If you have a problem with my "build" When i asked you for a "better" set guess what happened. Nothing.... because one either you didn't know or Didn't care enough to even look at what i said. And yes those 4 replays are what i have of my leveling. I don't give a damn if it validates me to you or not. If you don't like my characters don't run with me. I don't need a valid reason to play this game with you. The people i run with have seen this character grow from 1-417(almost 418) If that bothers you then to damn bad. I don't know you and with this first impression i don't really wanna get to know you.