Nx_@@@ user hacker

Report players here! PLEASE FOLLOW RULES or don't bother posting.
analitico123
Spider

Nx_@@@ user hacker

Post by analitico123 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:57 pm

My usser name : analiticó
Username of Reported Player: Nx_@@@ , Gatosinpies , xxxxxxxxxzzzz
Reason: Full item dragon
Replay Time : https://prnt.sc/jsomds
Bot Name: Dragon Ibert Ent FN Sk
Server: battle.net

chino3556
Silverback Wolf

Re: Nx_@@@ user hacker

Post by chino3556 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:19 am

i think the bannable offense here is playing in 12g

xxxxxxxxxzzz
Silverback Wolf

Post by xxxxxxxxxzzz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:09 am

i have 4 different chars ( all legit)... some of them are even posted on this forum.. just because i want to farm and check out late game bosses faster makes me a cheat? anyways you want a grind and i want knowledge (and fast) not 6-7 months after playing a char. i can assure you that i dont mix my hack heroes with legit maps.

and yeah.. give me newer version for SHDR.. i will stop playing 12g xD

FlyingCow
Spirit Beast

Post by FlyingCow » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:42 pm

But you didn't post any replays on the forum and don't think I saw your name on any of the screenshots from posts of other people; also that bowmaster build is uh, not too optimal, so you're definitely not gaining knowledge from spawning random items for characters and loading them in legit games.

mofoa56
Count Wallachia

Post by mofoa56 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:47 pm

xxxxxxxxxzzz wrote:i have 4 different chars ( all legit)... some of them are even posted on this forum.. just because i want to farm and check out late game bosses faster makes me a cheat? anyways you want a grind and i want knowledge (and fast) not 6-7 months after playing a char. i can assure you that i dont mix my hack heroes with legit maps.

and yeah.. give me newer version for SHDR.. i will stop playing 12g xD
The fact you hacked that gear onto a bm shows just why cheating in this map is silly, half the fun is going through the steps of the map learning as you go. When you cheat you don't truly experience the map for what it is and stuff like this happens, where the most obvious cheater trys to act righteous as if he is saving himself and others just some "gridey" part of the game.
that aside its no secret english community regularly uses cheats to test/compare/see things in the map as they weren't intended to and as koreans dont(at least openly) but the fact you loaded into a (public?) game with a cheated hero to play with other people isnt ok, if it was where would we draw the line? can i have 5x hacked df/valtora geared heros boost me through sd? its a slippery slope and best to just play the game as inteded as it will be more fun in the long run
pro alc reks noob dk at mc
Show

xxxxxxxxxzzz
Silverback Wolf

Post by xxxxxxxxxzzz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:04 pm

mofoa56 no disrespect bro.. i am not the archer in the screenshot btw. and my legit chars don't belong to this id. all legit chars have post here and for every hour spent on shdr i spend 10 on the legit version.

As you said the bm kit was not optimal. you are right about the experience gained in normal map. but as i said, it helps me understand what kit to gear up before i waste my time on the real version and for example - get a hang on bosses lest i kicked out from boss fights. it happened when i fed ZL during hunger. Twrpg groups are ruthless to newbies...

its ok if you don't agree to my point of view but i feel SHDR helped understanding gear up mechanics better than the normal map.

mofoa56
Count Wallachia

Post by mofoa56 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:26 pm

xxxxxxxxxzzz wrote:mofoa56 no disrespect bro.. i am not the archer in the screenshot btw. and my legit chars don't belong to this id. all legit chars have post here and for every hour spent on shdr i spend 10 on the legit version.

As you said the bm kit was not optimal. you are right about the experience gained in normal map. but as i said, it helps me understand what kit to gear up before i waste my time on the real version and for example - get a hang on bosses lest i kicked out from boss fights. it happened when i fed ZL during hunger. Twrpg groups are ruthless to newbies...

its ok if you don't agree to my point of view but i feel SHDR helped understanding gear up mechanics better than the normal map.
There's few reasons for most people to even bother with testing items most days, as the gear path isnt super complicated. Talk to any decent player for about 5 minuets about gear/hero to get an idea of what needs what, unless its your style to just test shit for shits and giggles then what ever. As for bosses, you team should have a plan and every newbie in the run should be informed on basic boss mechanics and their role. but if you want help with gear/hero/bosses pm me here or discord i can help you out a bit, as long as you dont do stupid shit and play hacked/shdr regularly
pro alc reks noob dk at mc
Show

Ashmedai
Divine Angel

Post by Ashmedai » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxzzz wrote:mofoa56 no disrespect bro.. i am not the archer in the screenshot btw. and my legit chars don't belong to this id. all legit chars have post here and for every hour spent on shdr i spend 10 on the legit version.

Had plenty of people ask if it was ok to watch zl fight or participate and even if they healed him with craze its usually not that big of a problem unless people start dying in mass, no big deal to be honest
R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms