smurfo priest

Not obligated, but feel free to post any Screenshots or Replays of prestigious events and items
do not make multiple threads, post in the same one and say what item you got in which replay.
i WILL remove your ability to post if you spam multiple threads.

smurfoTW
Spider

smurfo priest

Post by smurfoTW » Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 am

hello,
here are the replays i was able to salvage from ent for my priest
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ashmedai
Divine Angel

Re: smurfo priest

Post by Ashmedai » Thu May 17, 2018 5:11 am

Would you rename them with what dropped in those games ? Atm its just a bunch of numbers which none will even bother open
R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

smurfoTW
Spider

Re: smurfo priest

Post by smurfoTW » Thu May 17, 2018 3:53 pm

heres the 2 named replays i have - i downloaded the others from ent and didnt watch them myself - its like 61 replays and honestly i dont wanna spend my time watching and renaming 61 replays for the drops - i understand if you guys dont approve of my priest then and i will start a new char - thinking about it further the priest took a while to get that far and watching some replays is a small sacrifice - maybe the 2 replays i sent is enough or maybe you guys dont need all the 61 replays since its not all the replays anyway, maybe you wont approve of it after all because its not all of the replays :D - let me know pls.
cheers smurfo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.