Season 4 Bugs / Suggestions

Report any bugs, glitches, and suggestions here for future versions
masterogi
Count Wallachia

Re: Season 4 Bugs / Suggestions

Post by masterogi » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:03 am

I don't know if this was already mentioned but even after this problem was ''fixed'' gF, prius archers are still attacking dummy :D
HandOfGod MasterOgi
Show
Lancer 420

Weapon: Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Helm: Crown of Serenity/Halo of Judgment
Armor: Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Ring: Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings: Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury
Pickaxe: Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe
Token: Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token
SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE
Show

crucibles
Troll Lord

Post by crucibles » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:46 pm

There is a bug in Rectus where Rectus can be stuck at the corner, then the area will automatically close. Pudge and the wisp will die in a few seconds. Rectus could be stuck there using Knight's blitz, I have a replay attached. I did that soloing. It also happened when I played with my friends but pudge did not die when Blood Weaver tried to suck Rectus back to the area.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DoT
Dragon Turtle

Post by DoT » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:42 pm

idk it really is a bug or not but when doing samael i using ams when he cast vanish but still dead
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FlyingCow
Spirit Beast

Post by FlyingCow » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Samael's overload waves destroy shields (including anti-magic ones) and part of damage from runes spawned by "Vanish." is physical (or pure, forgot), which bypasses magic resistance.

Ashmedai
Evil Lava Spawn

Post by Ashmedai » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:02 pm

Basically Samael got it own shield/ams break alongside the physical damage

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

DoT
Dragon Turtle

Post by DoT » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:31 pm

oh got it, i alway in box before so idk about that , thanks

hadianduk3
Spider

Post by hadianduk3 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:39 am

Hello gm, I really enjoy your map. I'm playing s4.18e. I found a bug on mage lighting (sasuke), when I spent my point on into, my manapool doesn't increase, please fix it.
Thanks!

Rei
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by Rei » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:41 am

hadianduk3 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:39 am
Hello gm, I really enjoy your map. I'm playing s4.18e. I found a bug on mage lighting (sasuke), when I spent my point on into, my manapool doesn't increase, please fix it.
Thanks!
Intended, manabar isn't used as usual manabar and you will always have 100 max mana as LM.

Giddran
Mammoth

Post by Giddran » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:27 pm

The purpose of these suggestions are not to make Shooter stronger any any means but that would allow for a much more meaning itemization from even the first levels.

The idea is to easier seperate INT and AGI Shooter by some degree which also would allow for easier balance changes between the gameplay. One of the effects would be that chosing items that give damage will feel different than the ones who also gives support.

One of the biggest reasons item scaling between the roles is hard is because Support and Damage item both gives almost the same amount of damage scaling.

Give T a passive that transforms critical hit and critical multiplier to %SD and %Pure Attack speed respectively.

Example:
Crit multiplier / 5 = %SD
Critical hit / 2.5 = %Pure Attack speed

Example balance change:
T bonus projectile from 3 to 1 + x*20% pure attack speed)?

End game SD gear that stat wise
Eow
Grandine
Shirin
Devils
Phoenix wings

Almost/Aprox 50%~~ Crit

20~ Attack speed
Devils 25%~
Shirin 20%

65%~ total pure attack speed

In this example this would mean 3 bonus projectiles extra with gear but when Death fiend gear comes a fourth would likely be possible in a good team setup.

Crit multiplier:

Notable item affected balance wise:
Eye of Wallacha 0.3 on proc = 6% bonus sd on proc
Dragon Mask 0.2 up to 0.4 = 4-8% bonus sd on active
Dantes Inferno = 5% SD

Keep in mind that Crown of Serenity would still match this values by providing %SD to 2 teamates and Q pure extra dmg from int.

Other Items:
Wanderer Cloak (Would still be replaced by Phoenix wings)
Nephthys Engraved Ring (Would maybe be considered used before getting a better crafted one)

Future Items:
Storm would be good but still overshadowed by Archangel Wings:

-------------------

Random thought:
Intelligence Shooter:

Possible item spec:
Allow probes to extend own item auras.

One of the biggest drawbacks about using pure support items like Diana/Azatos/Ispion/Oath/Rose is that Shooters playstyle and low man style is not favourable for this style. One of the biggest reasons why Int Shooter support is considered lower is due it cannot give the team %MR/%DR. If probes would be able to extend auras when wearing such items this would add a non-stackable addition.

RedFox
Troll Lord

Post by RedFox » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Suggestion: specialty for Reaper - increase range (aoe) of Whirl of Death (Q). Item - Death Scythe.
It will be good addition for her combo Death's Dash (E) + Whirl of Death (Q) that now requires to be a bit far away from target for direct hit with (Q) at the beginning of combo.
In boss fight as Reaper i should often move away from boss to do E+Q combo and if i am late - stacks (W) can break. Specialty can reduce/compensate a bit of time for E+Q combo and help keep up stacks on target.
OR
Just add extra .5-1 second to timer of maintaining combo stacks (W) (specialty).
Last edited by RedFox on Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Right_Go
Spoiler
Show
Mini wim