I decided to finally quit gaming completely

Discuss anything relevant to The World RPG!
masterogi
Giant Golem

Re: I decided to finally quit gaming completely

Post by masterogi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Thank you all, my fellow friends for these wishes they really mean much to me. At the end its not that hard as i imagined it would be, tho, maybe its because still not enough time did pass since i decided to retire, when i finish my work in Church and other stuff i have, when i'm going back to my home it comes to my mind while im thinking about some stuff, ''hmmm now what to raid in twrpg'', but then i remember i decided to retire and i laugh it's pretty funny, i feel like it was really time for me to move on. I forgot to say sorry to all people i said bad words and to people i got mad for some reason, we all make mistakes but what matters is that we not repeat same mistakes ! Now im reading all these books i got in my private library, which i was stacking for years now, because there was always some raid and some group run so i kinda didn't have much time to read them all :D . While i was reading i was listening to some random playlist on youtube and i came across the song that reminded me of twrpg and all those runs we did together, idk why the song is not even about gaming or something but still it reminded me and i i was feeling kinda sad but it was not that cruel sadness, but rather some happy sadness feeling, idk how to call it but it was nice... :lol: So i decided to share it with you guys, as my message to all of you who are still playing and to all people that are gonna come in upcoming years, whenever you feel sad and depressed about drops, whenever someone makes you angry, whenever someone flames you (like i did :D ), whenever you think you are bad player and lose confidence in yourself, always remember that we are all humans, we all have emotions, and that nobody is perfect neither him neither you, but we all strive for perfection and if you are not perfect now, keep pushing harder and deeper and do not try to improve yourself because someone other said that you need to get better, improve because you want to be better, because your greatest rival is not someone other, its you yourself. When you get better than you were, know you already won, but remember that your greatest rival, yourself, also got better, so strive to get even better than you currently are! Enough with my sentimental talking, here is the song for all you my fellow friends and specially for my people from discord group, this one is for you guys. Once again thank for all the wishes it was honor to play with you all and see ya in better times! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtv7EAJhFfQ
[b][color=#FF8000]HandOfGod[/color][color=#000000] MasterOgi[/color]
[color=#000000]Lancer 420[/color] [color=#BF0000]Weapon:[/color] [color=#000000]Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows[/color] [color=#BF0000]Helm:[/color] [color=#000000]Halo of Judgment/Crown of Rage[/color] [color=#BF0000]Armor:[/color] [color=#000000]Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation[/color] [color=#BF0000]Ring:[/color] [color=#000000] Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Brooch of Darkness/Purefrost Gauntlet[/color] [color=#BF0000]Wings:[/color] [color=#000000]Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury/Frozen Heart[/color] [color=#BF0000]Pickaxe:[/color] [color=#000000]Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe[/color] [color=#BF0000]Token:[/color] [color=#000000]Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token[/color][/b]
[/size]
[b][color=#BF0000]SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE
[/color][/b][/size] [img]https://i.giphy.com/media/3ov9jTygY9Xrc5idq0/source.gif[/img]

Ashmedai
Mage Lord

Post by Ashmedai » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 pm

You better stick to forum or discord so we'll keep in touch

R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

RockLeeNBU
Jack

Post by RockLeeNBU » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:04 am

Take this with you ogi!
ogi triggered.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

masterogi
Giant Golem

Post by masterogi » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Yeah, i decided to quit gaming completely but i guess gaming still didn't decide that it's time for me to quit :D. So i'm returning once again, one day we will all have to quit, but for me i guess that day is still not here. Thanks everyone who supported me and wished all the best and sorry because i didn't quit still :KAPPA: . Guess it won't be my last Greetings, cya in games folks. :D
[b][color=#FF8000]HandOfGod[/color][color=#000000] MasterOgi[/color]
[color=#000000]Lancer 420[/color] [color=#BF0000]Weapon:[/color] [color=#000000]Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows[/color] [color=#BF0000]Helm:[/color] [color=#000000]Halo of Judgment/Crown of Rage[/color] [color=#BF0000]Armor:[/color] [color=#000000]Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation[/color] [color=#BF0000]Ring:[/color] [color=#000000] Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Brooch of Darkness/Purefrost Gauntlet[/color] [color=#BF0000]Wings:[/color] [color=#000000]Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury/Frozen Heart[/color] [color=#BF0000]Pickaxe:[/color] [color=#000000]Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe[/color] [color=#BF0000]Token:[/color] [color=#000000]Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token[/color][/b]
[/size]
[b][color=#BF0000]SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE
[/color][/b][/size] [img]https://i.giphy.com/media/3ov9jTygY9Xrc5idq0/source.gif[/img]

Istaryu
Dragon Turtle

Post by Istaryu » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:48 pm

That escalated quickly.