It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:28 am 
Giant Golem

Hello there, since latest changes that involve reduced hp gain per strength point i wanted to ask what did strength heroes get from it? (or was it supposed to be only nerf to strength heroes having them lose 16-17k hp, and buff for all other agi/int heroes? i doubt.) So i had idea to somehow balance these changes, why not increase basic attack damage gain from strength point from 2 to 4, this way strength heroes will actually have some benefit from it, getting 4k more basic attack damage, because currently it really feels awful to play as strength hero, have 10k strength points and have 65k hp while other agi/int heroes have 40-45k hp with just 4k strength points. Best regards.

Weapon: Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Helm: Halo of Judgment/Crown of Rage
Armor: Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Ring: Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Brooch of Darkness/Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings: Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury/Frozen Heart
Pickaxe: Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe
Token: Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token

SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:18 am 
Jack

I'm fairly sure most of these agi heroes had cruoris/bene which increase your hp pool with your attacks. I for one was able to reach 50k hp with priest buffs and whatnot during SD, you will prolly go to like 80k since I think priest with bell can give 20%extra hp or something. I'm fine with the buff/nerf

R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:21 am 
Corruptor Rectus

masterogi wrote:
Hello there, since latest changes that involve reduced hp gain per strength point i wanted to ask what did strength heroes get from it? (or was it supposed to be only nerf to strength heroes having them lose 16-17k hp, and buff for all other agi/int heroes? i doubt.) So i had idea to somehow balance these changes, why not increase basic attack damage gain from strength point from 2 to 4, this way strength heroes will actually have some benefit from it, getting 4k more basic attack damage, because currently it really feels awful to play as strength hero, have 10k strength points and have 65k hp while other agi/int heroes have 40-45k hp with just 4k strength points. Best regards.

Tbh, str was always giving the most interesting stats from all. It was making a real unbalance on item value, agi and int item giving str were like always better. It's more of a buff for the squishy agi int that were ending with less than 30k hp rather than str nerf like you seem to say. On my SM for example I won less than 1000 hp, I don't think that this will be really impactful.
Also, Str still remains the stats having the highest value on characters not using it on scaling, followed by agi and then int.
1str = 5 hp and hp regeneration
1agi = 0.0625 armor 0.5% attack speed (drastically less when exceeding 300 agility), and very little critic chance (10k agi = 30%, so let's say 1 agi is about 0.01% critic chance for none agi character ?)
1int = 5 mana, and mana regeneration. Useless if you don't have mana scaling.

Following your logic, I could complain in other way too. "I am agi character but all str have more armor than me, and LM which is int has more critic chance."
Just those kind of sentances ain't really helping in judging if it's good or not. A str char will still have more hp than agi char even by going full dps build (zerk DK lancer etc...).

If we look int, support like priest SW and wim didn't get buffed as their max hp didn't increase (even lowered probably). Meaning that the new change won't help them endgame at all...
It means it would only help FM LM AM alch, none of them is very strong right now beside alchemist. It helps also all characters that ain't str on vling and early farming. I believe it has very great impact in the game, this change was very nice even if I'm not affected directly.

Also, as many people said it multiple times, when hp exceed 50k-60k, it's not as worth to get more hp, high part of damage in the game is based on max hp, so I really don't think str character got nerfed. In top of that, avoid characters getting 200k hp is also easier for damage balance, zerk and BW were getting way too high hp potential, making hp based damage from item impossible to balance. Either broken for them and okay on others, or good on them and trash on rest.

Also people seem to complain that "str is useless", but I can't disagree more. To me all strongest character of the game are str or int. You can very easily exclude all agi character in any team composition and get SD valtora and DF killed without a problem. A team composition being able to kill those 3 without str is much harder, but certainly possible. And a team comp without int wouldn't go very far. Agi are mostly good at making runs faster, rather than runs easier. Ofc you can argue that endgame SM can be pretty tanky, but still less than lancer dk knight pally zerk crusader merchant... so yeah all str. Even if I already got a "if I go with 0 item tanky and you having 4 of them, you can tank nukes better, wtf broken agi", which is very unvalid.

I want you to be honnest now, excluding me, give me top 10 most impactful players in team and their character. There would be macie only from agi only ? All rest would easily be selected between str and int characters. (unless you wanna consider giddo as agi, but that would be lack of honnesty as he is far from being top damage, he is mostly support with some damage existance). I can also continue, which character have effect "enabling" boss kill ? That's right str and int also, with break, cleanse and stuff like that, only agi shooter would have cleanse otherwise. Which character have easiest time soloing also ? Once again it's not agi that would be mentionned. Agi are mostly doing damage, but int and str are having very high damage too, full geared DK zerk outdamage SM, and int have many damage characters (like alchemist with insane 10-15M burst, FM witch LM BW).
And if we go out of english community, when I see DF/valtora kills, there is often mostly int, then str, and then agi. Seeing their compo, it seems they are mostly agreeing with me. Agi being usually funnier to play for most of player, I don't think it's a wrong observation.

So yeah, I basically disagree with everything you said, the impact of str stats point(not str character) was way too high compared to rest, and items like oceanus are now much less impactful (making them to get enough hp only), same for latea that was only item giving hp for some player. In top of being great change, str didn't get really nerfed because of how works damage. And I can't see a good str player have little impact on the game. Maybe crusader ? But then there is enough strong support str item for him to exists anyway, even if I believe that a buff should come giving crusader some utility other than damage/damage buff.

That is all for my point of view, cya.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:29 am 
Jack

Me and my sniper are an impactful player in runs :illyah: :lul:

R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:32 am 
Giant Golem

Urim03 wrote:
masterogi wrote:

Tbh, str was always giving the most interesting stats from all. It was making a real unbalance on item value, agi and int item giving str were like always better. It's more of a buff for the squishy agi int that were ending with less than 30k hp rather than str nerf like you seem to say. On my SM for example I won less than 1000 hp, I don't think that this will be really impactful.
Also, Str still remains the stats having the highest value on characters not using it on scaling, followed by agi and then int.
1str = 5 hp and hp regeneration
1agi = 0.0625 armor 0.5% attack speed (drastically less when exceeding 300 agility), and very little critic chance (10k agi = 30%, so let's say 1 agi is about 0.01% critic chance for none agi character ?)
1int = 5 mana, and mana regeneration. Useless if you don't have mana scaling.

Following your logic, I could complain in other way too. "I am agi character but all str have more armor than me, and LM which is int has more critic chance."
Just those kind of sentances ain't really helping in judging if it's good or not. A str char will still have more hp than agi char even by going full dps build (zerk DK lancer etc...).

If we look int, support like priest SW and wim didn't get buffed as their max hp didn't increase (even lowered probably). Meaning that the new change won't help them endgame at all...
It means it would only help FM LM AM alch, none of them is very strong right now beside alchemist. It helps also all characters that ain't str on vling and early farming. I believe it has very great impact in the game, this change was very nice even if I'm not affected directly.

Also, as many people said it multiple times, when hp exceed 50k-60k, it's not as worth to get more hp, high part of damage in the game is based on max hp, so I really don't think str character got nerfed. In top of that, avoid characters getting 200k hp is also easier for damage balance, zerk and BW were getting way too high hp potential, making hp based damage from item impossible to balance. Either broken for them and okay on others, or good on them and trash on rest.

Also people seem to complain that "str is useless", but I can't disagree more. To me all strongest character of the game are str or int. You can very easily exclude all agi character in any team composition and get SD valtora and DF killed without a problem. A team composition being able to kill those 3 without str is much harder, but certainly possible. And a team comp without int wouldn't go very far. Agi are mostly good at making runs faster, rather than runs easier. Ofc you can argue that endgame SM can be pretty tanky, but still less than lancer dk knight pally zerk crusader merchant... so yeah all str. Even if I already got a "if I go with 0 item tanky and you having 4 of them, you can tank nukes better, wtf broken agi", which is very unvalid.

I want you to be honnest now, excluding me, give me top 10 most impactful players in team and their character. There would be macie only from agi only ? All rest would easily be selected between str and int characters. (unless you wanna consider giddo as agi, but that would be lack of honnesty as he is far from being top damage, he is mostly support with some damage existance). I can also continue, which character have effect "enabling" boss kill ? That's right str and int also, with break, cleanse and stuff like that, only agi shooter would have cleanse otherwise. Which character have easiest time soloing also ? Once again it's not agi that would be mentionned. Agi are mostly doing damage, but int and str are having very high damage too, full geared DK zerk outdamage SM, and int have many damage characters (like alchemist with insane 10-15M burst, FM witch LM BW).
And if we go out of english community, when I see DF/valtora kills, there is often mostly int, then str, and then agi. Seeing their compo, it seems they are mostly agreeing with me. Agi being usually funnier to play for most of player, I don't think it's a wrong observation.

So yeah, I basically disagree with everything you said, the impact of str stats point(not str character) was way too high compared to rest, and items like oceanus are now much less impactful (making them to get enough hp only), same for latea that was only item giving hp for some player. In top of being great change, str didn't get really nerfed because of how works damage. And I can't see a good str player have little impact on the game. Maybe crusader ? But then there is enough strong support str item for him to exists anyway, even if I believe that a buff should come giving crusader some utility other than damage/damage buff.

That is all for my point of view, cya.

Someone got lemon marinade maybe? I think i'm roasted.

Ring: Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Brooch of Darkness/Purefrost Gauntlet

SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:38 pm 
Count Wallachia

I got a quick suggestion i thought of today; since there is -record to show detailed stats of character, there should be a way to inspect an enemy/boss to see their max hp/DR/armor/attack/unit type/ect. It could either work like power recorder where first hit pops up some text or it could be added as a spell to the powder bag as it has room for some stuff, or just some basic info floating over their head for a few seconds similar to dummys.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:41 am 
Silverback Wolf

From second ticket happend bug in 16c map version. Started from 53:57.
Description of the bug:
After being teleported to event cave i died 3 times (1st in cave, 2nd in cave after lifestone revival and 3rd in village after reviving normally), this happened 2 tickets in a row, after short pause before next ticket and swapping cape of corrupt flame and lifestone out it stopped

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:02 pm 
Divine Angel

Is the range on BD's spells/agro intentional? I've been finding that i can just ignore bd in rage by just walking to the top right of the area. swipe --> howl still hits me, but I don't have to bother with trying to position or dodge hellspike tentacles since i'll be far enough away to not be targetable by that skill (i can see the text from it being cast). I know most people can't eat damage like that, but it doesn't seem right that the option to do so is there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:55 pm 
Giant Golem

Hello there. I wanted to suggest gF can you maybe increase size of those dots when zombie lord is about to enter craze, i know you have increased them already but please increase them more like make them cover whole screen, or add some crazy shaking , or some big text maybe ''BLIND PEOPLE RUN CRAZE IS ABOUT TO HAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN''. :roll: . Best regards.

SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:53 pm 
Jack

Pretty much what replay title said, we fast killed on 2nd life and while he was reviving for some reason kept on moving towards me and at the same time casting craze, I think he didn't get dr from 3rd life since it was a fast kill

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next