Report Bust3r

Report players here! Attach a replay or don't bother posting.
Roxen
Count Wallachia

Report Bust3r

Post by Roxen » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Your Bnet name: Roxen
Name and color of the player you are reporting: Bust3r, purple
Reason you are reporting player: picking up an Adamantium ( he passed on the drop ) with bag
Time where reason occured: 21 ingame minute

HE picked it up to prevent a ninja from me...... WHat a nice reason.... Ofc i want to ninja... He didnt even care what i wrote

Time ban.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pala/ma for life, i help all but university need some attention too ;D

XXXLuciusXXX
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Re: Report Bust3r

Post by XXXLuciusXXX » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Look, Bust3r shouldn't of picked it up with bag but you roll "20" but Jer rolled "98". If Jer hadn't of rolled it would be a ban for both of them, but Jer won the roll. So I don't see why you want him banned.
Roxen wrote:Reason you are reporting player: picking up an Adamantium ( he passed on the drop ) with bag
That isn't a ban worthy reason. Anyway he picked it up to make sure no one tried to take until someone won by default (only one who wants) or highest roll. Jer rolled highest so Jer won. What are you complaining about?

Does it say somewhere in the rules that you are not aloud to pick up an item with a bag to make sure no one will take?If so please show me.

Roxen
Count Wallachia

Post by Roxen » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Picking up with bag is a reason for a time ban appeal. Also his bming and assucing i dont want to support, so i let the mods judge it.
pala/ma for life, i help all but university need some attention too ;D

XXXLuciusXXX
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by XXXLuciusXXX » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Zorl wrote:Here are the rules for Zelus[TW]
We're going to use a 3 strike rule for timebans. The second ban is going to be doubled and the third ban is going to be permanent.

Flaming/harassing other players will result in a 5 day timeban. Whether or not flaming or harassment occured will be determined on a case by case basis by the individual handling the ban request.

Attacking and destroying the demon gate will result in a 5 day timeban.

When summoning angels/demons you need to vote on what the group wants to kill PRIOR to summoning the boss, this needs to be done in every game, AFTER it has started to avoid confusion and/or unnecessary reports. Players should have until at least 2 minutes to vote, you can keep track of the time via the in game timer. If players are not voting, wait a minute, then ask a second time to make sure they did not miss the message, if they do not answer the second time, wait another minute, then ask a third time. If they do not answer after you have asked three times, then the player can be considered afk or uninterested in the outcome. Summoning the opposite of what the majority votes OR summoning with no vote will result in a 5 day timeban. Only players level 320+ are allowed to vote and only one vote per player. If you are playing two characters, you still only get to vote once. In the event of a tie, all players who voted may roll and the highest roll gets to choose.

Don't ninja or you'll be permabanned. Breaking the following rules could also be considered ninjaing, but will be handled on a case by case basis.

You may not roll for other players. If you roll on an item, you are rolling to use that item on that character. If you roll then give that item to a friend, both players will be banned as ninjas.

Players must contribute to a fight AND be no more than 5 levels lower than the item in order to roll on loot dropped. In order to roll on materials, you must be no more than 5 levels lower than the lowest level item that boss drops. (A level 315 can roll on a level 320 item, a level 314 cannot.) If all players who contributed and are the correct level pass on an item, then all additional players no more than 5 levels lower than the item may roll. See here if you're unsure what level items each boss drops viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

Playing multiple characters is acceptable, but you can only roll on one character. This character needs to be announced at the beginning of the game. Example: "I'm playing both a Paladin and Priest, I am going to roll for my Priest this game." Do not announce this after something has been summoned or has died and you want to roll on it for a specific character. If all primary characters pass on drops, secondary characters may roll.

If a players summons a boss while others are engaged on a different boss, all players engaged on the first boss may also roll on items dropped from the second. If two bosses are summoned at about the same time, then all players engaged on both bosses may roll on items dropped from both.

When a player kills a monster and a field boss summoning item drops, that player may decide whether or not they want assistance with killing the field boss. If the player decides to fight the field boss alone, then that player will have exclusive rights to any items that may drop from that field boss, as in they may keep it or give it to whomever they choose. If the player decides that they want assistance from the group, then those who assist with permission may roll for any items needed from the field boss. If a field boss summoning item drops when multiple players are killing monsters where these players can be viewed on the same screen then they are both entitled to fight the boss and roll on any item that may drop from it ONLY if they need it for their character. If all entitled players pass, all players no more than 5 levels lower than the item may roll. Non-entitled players engaging the boss in a detrimental manner without permission will receive a 5 day timeban.
Nothing in that says you can not pick up an item with your bag. he didn't ninja with bag, he was making sure no one would take it like I said in the last post.