Rage[Madd] - Ninja

Report players here! Attach a replay or don't bother posting.
LazyDoc
Spider

Rage[Madd] - Ninja

Post by LazyDoc » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:15 pm

So guys too bad this will have to be my first post :/

My Name: LazyDoc
Reporting: Rage[Madd] - Teal
Reason: ninja Lifestone about 9 min into the game as a reaction to me rolling for it - he rolled after and lost to make it look unintentional
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ragemadd
Spider

Re: Rage[Madd] - Ninja

Post by ragemadd » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 pm

hello , I am here to explain myself.. I just registered today on this forum. because i learned today that there was a forum of "the world RPG" game and there was rules etc...I learn it because someone wanna ban me.. i understand that i shouldnt have take this item.. I always played with my clan teamates ( rage[manox] and rage[pro] ) and i never known about -roll rules etc... i didnt even know that if i took items 1 time, without saving or anything , it is soulbound.. i am really sorry, I tried to drop back on the ground but it was too late... i am really sorry i really didnt know that i need to roll etc.. like you can see on the replay i am new player here, only got some stuff from my clanmates, it was my first time playing with alots of random players killing bosses etc... and if i could get a little chance, it wouldnt happen again ... thanks! and sorry again/

(sorry for my bad english)

i dont mean if it would be write on the bots lobby , that we must come here read rules, roll before take item or it soulbound when u take item etc.. but there is nothing wrote, i just registered on this forum when i learned that i prolly gonna be banned cuz i took an item :( .. i hope it is not too late for me .. Thank.

LazyDoc
Spider

Post by LazyDoc » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:53 pm

well look usual reaction if you are new is to wait until more experienced players take any action but you wait after boss drop and as soon as you see a roll you drop your item pick up drop and put it back on the ground. ninjaing hasnt been more obvious to me any time.
and btw im new to playing this game aswell. i play it mb for a week but i know rules? how come? and your clanmates dont look like theyre new to this at all.
so sorry but i dont believe a word.
actually its not my goal to get you banned just to let other people know that you ninja so theyre careful in games with you since its rly awful behavior

ragemadd
Spider

Post by ragemadd » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:02 pm

... no i didnt knew about this forum and these rules.. i didnt know that the epic item automatic soulbound when u take..

i waited, then nobody took it so i tried .. and when i took it i saw someone saying to drop back that i need to roll etc..

so i drop back and i roll but it was too late..

how people are supposed to learn that there are a forum with rules and bans etc. if the first mistake they do they are banned, and there is nothing write on the bots about the forum, the items list ,the bans, the rules etc...

LazyDoc
Spider

Post by LazyDoc » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:08 pm

i said enolugh to this topic. however it will be handled

xNelee
Divine Angel

Post by xNelee » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi Topic :3

teehee15
Troll Lord

Post by teehee15 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:20 am

xNelee wrote:Hi Topic
I'm a faggot :3
Nelee, GTFO of every single post on this site, nobody needs your bullshit. Admin's need to ban this five year old for spamming this site, oh wait, they're never active enough to do anything, or react to anyone.

ON TOPIC: Well, in the past, zelus has shown NO MERCY TO ANYONE, therefore, to stay consistent, zelus is obligated to ban this player for the obvious ninja. If they don't based on ignorance, then they are disrespecting those who have been banned for the exact same reason, and with the exact same excuse. I personally know for a fact that the other clan mates you play with know the rules, so how you play with them and DON'T figure out the rules eludes me. Ignorance has never been a viable excuse in the past, and therefore, should not become one now.

HvsH
Shadow Dragon

Post by HvsH » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:04 am

xNelee wrote:Hi Topic :3
Nelee, I've sent you a PM two weeks ago. It seems like you didn't read it yet.
Either way, you need to stop posting irrelevant information especially in the reports section (that doesn't mean only in the reports section, other regions apply just not as severe). You're just asking for it.

LazyDoc
Spider

Post by LazyDoc » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Anyway guys I'll withdraw this report.
Since I played with him again it seems he's a decent enough guy to not deserve a ban.
So this thread can either be closed or deleted by a mod. I don't know how you handle it usually.
Thanks for the understanding

XXXLuciusXXX
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by XXXLuciusXXX » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Lazydoc you delete the post yourself. You go on edit and above the post title it says (once deleted the post cannot be recovered.) Click the box and submit.