snipergenius-being mean

Report players here! Attach a replay or don't bother posting.
PanicXX
Troll Lord

snipergenius-being mean

Post by PanicXX » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:23 pm

I was in the game now i didn't mask of blood was not good for str chars so he started calling me noob. I'm going to die two weeks from now and i said well two weeks from now one noob wont be here and then he said good. This really fended me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

13lack5oul
Spider

Re: snipergenius-being mean

Post by 13lack5oul » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:10 pm

it may have been mean but not everyone reads the forums so there is a good chance he didn't know that, and honestly if i remember correctly u started being a dick to me over the fact that i was spelling angels ANGLES. lets be realistic here when some one says "well in two weeks one noob isnt going to be here" most ppl take it as ure just quiting the game in 2 weeks if they dont know the real situation.

PanicXX
Troll Lord

Post by PanicXX » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:27 pm

Its a lot different y'know anyway u were saying every time so it got annoying so i had to stop you. He does look at the forum i can tell because of his items he needs to know how to craft them. Even if he didn't know it was still very mean saying that its good that i won't be playing.

IAmSirWes
Ruler of Flame

Post by IAmSirWes » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:26 am

PanicXX wrote:Its a lot different y'know anyway u were saying every time so it got annoying so i had to stop you. He does look at the forum i can tell because of his items he needs to know how to craft them. Even if he didn't know it was still very mean saying that its good that i won't be playing.
Just because some one goes on the forums doesnt mean they read every single little thing.

Another thing. I feel like your just guilt tripping people. Yes its a sad fact your leaving and I am terribly sorry for that. But dont throw it around everywhere. Their was NO reason for you even to bring that up. yea know. I'v had a few life threatening things happen to me. One I might have to deal with in a few years. No one knows about it in this community. Thats my own business. I'm glad you could let people know but throwing it out like this is just disrespectful.

Call me heartless. Call me cruel but you know what. Its the damn truth.
Last edited by IAmSirWes on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a blank Signature.

teehee15
Troll Lord

Post by teehee15 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 pm

My mom has stage 4 breast cancer. She WILL die from it. Just because people go around making your mom jokes doesn't mean they get banned. If people make cancer jokes, they don't get banned either. Guess what, it's a tough world. He didn't know your situation. Being "mean" is a situation in life that people have to get over. Deal with it. And I agree with Wes about not throwing it around.

EddardStarkHueMaster
Wallachia Deathknight

Post by EddardStarkHueMaster » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:02 pm

teehee15 wrote:My mom has stage 4 breast cancer. She WILL die from it. Just because people go around making your mom jokes doesn't mean they get banned. If people make cancer jokes, they don't get banned either. Guess what, it's a tough world. He didn't know your situation. Being "mean" is a situation in life that people have to get over. Deal with it. And I agree with Wes about not throwing it around.
I'm sorry bro but my little sis has something in that field but she has epilepsy and a tumor in her brain and it's pretty sad that she has this for being so young her age right now is 9 yrs old so it's hard for her to cope with it but she tends to do well.
#1 Dark Knight
Archangel's Halo
Skull Seal
Asmodeus
PureLight Armor
CCW

Quote of the Week "Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome." Booker T. Washington

Missmayi69
Troll Lord

Post by Missmayi69 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 am

My sister is a bloody whore, has gotten knocked up 4 times, each one aborted. 4 deaths occurred their, but you didn't see me bringing that up on the forums. Cause some shit is personal, and for the most part unnecessary to bring up on social networks meant for gaming. If you want to get sympathy, take it to some other place. Or simply facebook what friends you may have on here. But don't bring it up on the community page. It just makes you seem fake, and like a attention whore. Don't use such things to draw attention too yourself. I agree, death is a sad thing. And if you are being honest, then my condolences mate. But do you really want the last thing you did before you entered the white pearly gates, or the fiery pits of hell (idk you in person so i can't say which for certain) was try to get people you have never met, and have never made an impact on feel sorry for you? I knew if i was close to death i wouldn't be on some url bitching about some one being "mean". I would be out living it up. Which if you really are as you have said, you should rethink about how you are spending your last days, go out and see the world. Spend time with the people you care for, and not random people via the interweb. So good luck, and keep your chin up.

xNelee
Divine Angel

Post by xNelee » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Chill... Miss.