Seevi ninja

Report players here! Attach a replay or don't bother posting.
kenta
Spider

Seevi ninja

Post by kenta » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Bnet name : kentapocalypse
name and color of player : Seevi , red
reason : ninja the ml weapon

time : around 37 min

they kill ml who drop the Sealed weapon Seevi roled 13 beaugosse 23 and Tevak more than 100 and Fastnin passed
Tevak did not know if he take or not and Fastnin told to Seevi to take it and Seevi took it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tevak
Spider

Re: Seevi ninja

Post by Tevak » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:26 pm

yep :twisted: :twisted: the good thing its i get angel staff in same game, but this dont change seevi its a ninja.

if you continue seeing video can see seevi say he roll the higest, and other told him take

sry for my english, not its my maternal langeaje

fastnin
Kobolt Lord

Post by fastnin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:15 pm

He didnt ninja, and ken was afk and now reporting, i killed the boss and pass, and he was the 2nd highest roll, tevak won it, but he alredy was wearing a better weapon, dont know why he was rolling, and i mined, get the teeth and killed the boss, btw, its easy when u afk and whant to decide or report people ken, Seevi is a decent player, and the item was on the floor a long time, but u didnt saw because u was afk.

fastnin
Kobolt Lord

Post by fastnin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:22 pm

afkrs like u ken , ruin the game. And now u report an active player who helped farming and killing bosses, and he took it becouse i told him to take it, report me too then. And Tvak get a very good weapon on that game, with my help and Seevi's help, ill be sure never play in the same game of people like u too, btw ken u afk all the game with powders in ur bag, i asked u to droped at tower and u said it was urs, and we summon the bosses without ur powders, write that too, people wanna know what kind of player u are.

Tevak
Spider

Post by Tevak » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:15 pm

fastnin wrote: i killed the boss and pass
in replay can see you go to boss, die and when return to fight boss its 50% of his live... and you kill boss? i think all player partipate in battle kill boss

Seevi
Spider

Post by Seevi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Heyho,

In the following text i will represent the story in my point of view.

First of all I am not a ninja. I respect the fairness of dividing the items through the roll-function.
We rolled and Tevak won the roll but he wasn't sure to pick up the item and fastnin told him to let me pick it up. After this he did not wrote a clear answer and so I thought that this was a indication that he does not want the item and so I thought he gave it to me. Through the statement of fastnin take it seevi I get supported in my opinion that I am allowed to pick it but I still waited some time so the others could have insert an objection but no one did and so i picked it up. After i picked it up they called me a ninja etc. . I tried to find a solution and so i helped the others to farm the things they need and to spawn bosses and furthermore i passed all other drops. The mostly victim ( I think it was blue ) were a bit angry but after a decent time it was ok for him and so i helped him and the others to spawn the other bosses.

So I wouldn't call this a "ninjaloot".
I would say that this was a fail of communication and understanding and I tried to pacify the others.

Additionally I agree with fastnin, who did the most of the work, and his statement that kenta was a long time afk in the game and did nothing.

CerealTriumph
Divine Angel

Post by CerealTriumph » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:30 pm

This has nothing to do with kenta's roll in killing the boss or his "claim" on the item (which he already had). This does however have to do with witnessing and reporting misguided actions. I also wouldn't say that seevi was trying to be malicious by taking the weapon, just confused by fastnin and tevak.

As someone unrelated to what happened this is how i see it.
both red and blue (the people who actually wanted the item) had the right to roll on the ml wepaon, both helped during the fight and were at least 5 lvl's withing equipable range of the drop, in this case 295 and higher. Fastnin passed, and tevak appeared to be passing although he never directly said it. That being said, beau (blue) immediately went to the fight, while seevi(red) spent another minute and a half farming wallachia first (half ml's hp).

When the item dropped, tevak (purple), beau (blue), and seevi (red) all rolled. Tevak rolled above 100, but seemed to be willing to pass it to the others (although idk why he wanted it in the first place with blood orb). then seevi rolled, and got a 13. shortly after beau rolled a 24. at that point, it should have gone to beau.

Then fastnin said it should go to seevi (regardless of him having lost the roll, can't really say if he just choose to not see beau's roll, or actually didn't see it). Tevak asked multiple times why would it go to seevi when beau rolled higher (they both had weapons of flame, so their need on the ml weapon was identical). His english wasn't the best, but in context it's understandable. at one point Tevak said something like "beau roll more". He meant that beau rolled higher, 24 (beau) vs 13 (seevi). Beau took this as "roll again" and rolled somewhere around 50, taking his lower roll (the 24) beau still wins. When beau rolled a second time fastnin took this as though he had lost or was trying to make it look like he had won, and told seevi to take the weapon, who eventually did.

According to the rules of the bot, the weapon should have gone to beau, not seevi. Although i personally see the fault originating from fastnin, not seevi. seevi only took it because fastnin told him to, and seemed kinda confused about the whole thing. I only watched the replay up until just after seevi turns the sealed weapon into a bow, and everything i've said is based on what happened then.

fastnin
Kobolt Lord

Post by fastnin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:43 pm

100% agreed with cereal, i deserve more the ban than Seevi, so go ahead ken, ban me, this comunity need more afks like u, and less people like me, who mined all the stones, and summoned all the bosses in that game.

CerealTriumph
Divine Angel

Post by CerealTriumph » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:52 pm

fastnin, stop posting in anger. it doesn't hep your argument
fastnin wrote:He didnt ninja, and ken was afk and now reporting, i killed the boss and pass, and he [seevi] was the 2nd highest roll, tevak won it, but he alredy was wearing a better weapon, dont know why he was rolling, and i mined, get the teeth and killed the boss, btw, its easy when u afk and whant to decide or report people ken, Seevi is a decent player, and the item was on the floor a long time, but u didnt saw because u was afk.
  • Just because you are afk at the time of something happening doesn't mean you should allow it to happen in the future.

You did the most towards killing the boss, but it was not a solo effort.

seevi rolled a 13 while beau rolled a 24. Had beau been lvl 294, then his roll would not have counted, but he was 295 around the time hydra died, well before ml was summoned or killed, so there is no basis for his roll not counting.

yes, you did mine, you did help at yeti, and you did help kill ml, but even so, it was not a private game or solo effort, you do not have the right to decide who gets what item drops (should more than one person have a valid claim on the item), that's what rolling is there for.

Yes, kenta decided to report this, but i agree with reporting the situation. He in no way said he deserved the item, or even can imply it. he simply gave the replay and and a basic view of what happened.

The item was only on the floor a "long time" because there was controversy over who it belonged to. You passed, tevak wasn't clear (although he seemed to be passing) and both seevi and beau rolled. beau won between the two of them, so it should have been beau's. But because you insisted it should go to seevi, instead of reading the rolls, confusion arose. tevak was trying to explain why it should go to beau instead of seevi, as beau won the roll, but as tevak's english is by no means perfect, there was a lack of understanding between you two.
fastnin wrote:afkrs like u ken , ruin the game. And now u report an active player who helped farming and killing bosses, and he took it becouse i told him to take it, report me too then. And Tvak get a very good weapon on that game, with my help and Seevi's help, ill be sure never play in the same game of people like u too, btw ken u afk all the game with powders in ur bag, i asked u to droped at tower and u said it was urs, and we summon the bosses without ur powders, write that too, people wanna know what kind of player u are.
  • here you're clearly just angry at kenta, this dosn't help you're argument in any way.

kenta was afk at yeti, you didn't have to do anything and it would have continued to die. if you wanted to speed up powder production you could have gone and killed treants in the fairy forest in an attempt to find some green powders. But instead you choose to also farm yeti, despite kenta already being there.

this may be true, but it doesn't relate to what happened with the sealed weapon drop.

Yes, holding onto powders is rude, however kenta did not lay any claim to the items dropped that he did not help with, at least not up to ml (it's a long replay, and i can't be asked to slowly watch and extract all the information from it).
  • again this is just your anger. Personally i don't see why people would care who is reporting, as long as it's for a valid reason.
fastnin wrote:100% agreed with cereal, i deserve more the ban than Seevi, so go ahead ken, ban me, this comunity need more afks like u, and less people like me, who mined all the stones, and summoned all the bosses in that game.
  • I didn't say you deserved to be banned, just that the fault of the situation was you telling seevi to take the weapon, regardless of beau winning the roll. I'm not a mod, it's not my place to say who deserves what punishment, but i will point out what i see of the situation.

clearly you're just trying to provoke a response out of you're anger towards kenta, which is unneeded on these forums and especially in the report threads.

I don't pretend to have a lot of experience playing with either kenta or you fastnin, but sometimes life comes up, and instead of just leaving the game he afk'ed at yeti, where at least he can do something. You on the other hand are at least partially responsible for someone losing their item. But again, you're just being angry here.
Anyway, that's it for me posting in this thread. It's up to the mods to take action, the replay is available and people have explained why they did what they did.

Edit: formatting
Last edited by CerealTriumph on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azuredrago
Tentacle Lord

Post by Azuredrago » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:41 pm

I would say everyone has his own brain (head) and should understand what he able to do. If u not sure just ask everyone - wait if possible. thats all. If person took smth when lost roll its just his own fault.

In addition. If u rolled smth u dont need its worst thing u could do. I dont wanna watch replay but if its happented its pathetic.