Chairmode - Hacker?

Report players here! Attach a replay or don't bother posting.
urdjke
Spider

Chairmode - Hacker?

Post by urdjke » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:30 am

Your Bnet name: urdjke
Name and color of the player you are reporting: Chairmode - red
Reason you are reporting player: Hacker
Time where reason occured: 1-8 minutes of the game

He has anger, he doesnt have any replay of killing fn in garena. He thinks he doesnt need it like every garena player with angers etc. Saw him half a week ago and he was bad geared, so it looks very strange. Btw his "garena friends with whom he killed fn" dont have account on this site because they dont have yahoo account, i think it's harder for them to reg here than to kill fn.*sarcasm*
I told him to ask his friends about replay and to post it in forum, so maybe he will have proof
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kratos
Silverback Wolf

Re: Chairmode - Hacker?

Post by Kratos » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:16 am

he looks innocent, it looks like he was being honest well if he was a cheater well, cheater will wont respond because they don't know where they got their items. and couple of the world players in garena and some of the garena the world players, started to play in battle.net because there weren't active groups in garena maybe? I don't think he was lying . well last time i played him in garena with his friends rushing rectus to get stronger items. and they were trying to help on october 28th. and tried and tried and i got this item called plates of regeneration and thats all. my last played with chairmode is november 3rd, yeah anyways i dont think he is a cheater.
Class: Knight

Items:
plates of generation

Azuredrago
Tentacle Lord

Post by Azuredrago » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:09 pm

He couldn't answer me how to kill fn :) Imho he is.

Kratos
Silverback Wolf

Post by Kratos » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:56 pm

are there any replay? and why he didn't reply your question? maybe he was idle or whatever or something? and with that reaction he looks innocent, for me. And peace yow all :D
Class: Knight

Items:
plates of generation

Azuredrago
Tentacle Lord

Post by Azuredrago » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:01 pm

I dont hate smone too much to save replays and post it in forums. just conclude the following. atm i dont know anyone who killed fn (from this community or garena players where i mostly play)

xNelee
Divine Angel

Post by xNelee » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Azuredrago wrote:I dont hate smone too much to save replays and post it in forums. just conclude the following. atm i dont know anyone who killed fn (from this community or garena players where i mostly play)
Garena, la realm of 100% droprate <3

Azuredrago
Tentacle Lord

Post by Azuredrago » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:45 pm

xNelee wrote:
Azuredrago wrote:I dont hate smone too much to save replays and post it in forums. just conclude the following. atm i dont know anyone who killed fn (from this community or garena players where i mostly play)
Garena, la realm of 100% droprate <3
Even without killing bosses sometimes xD

ChuckNorris
Troll Lord

Post by ChuckNorris » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

I've played with him a lot and I don't think he's a hacker
Assassin

Claws of Destruction
Plates of Regeneration / Dekaros
Everfrost Gauntlet
Sacred Helm
Corrupt Crystal Wings

Arcane mage in progress because Jack will simply not drop orichalcum for my Assassin..

iSadPanda
Furbolg Giant

Post by iSadPanda » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:27 am

Is it me or is it for some reason more and more people somehow have FN Gears yet i still don't know any group/person that actually knows how to kill FN atm ._.''

RockLeeNBU
Mage Lord

Post by RockLeeNBU » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 am

iSadPanda wrote:Is it me or is it for some reason more and more people somehow have FN Gears yet i still don't know any group/person that actually knows how to kill FN atm ._.''
Its not just you, i've seen that too and i don't know how they've killed it.