All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:06 am 
Corruptor Rectus

I didn't say it in that way,
more like => Stop make boss with that much armor
OR
Buff MA
OR
Time to make item for MA that are actually usefull.

I don't see any situation where MA would be better than a FM for example. Maybe kill blue turtle ? which only take physical damage...

MA should be best burst damage of the game, but even swordsman is better than MA in burst dps (which isn't his role). As long as MA can't do 5M damage in one ulti to SK alone, it'll always remain useless and not reliable at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:36 am 
Dragon Turtle

I suppose you have a point here. Perhaps that why they made Power of Beriel (which isn't attainable yet, but the mere fact that its a Claws of Destruction upgrade says a lot by itself).

Claws of Destruction
Archangel's Halo
Demonis, the Devil Lord's Ring
Frozen Heart

Vest of Protection

In Bag:
Cruoris, the Armor of Blood
Asmodeus, the Archdevil's Greatsword

Avenger
Tepethia, the Bloodsword of Domination

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:33 pm 
Divine Angel

Urim03 wrote:

MA should be best burst damage of the game, but even swordsman is better than MA in burst dps (which isn't his role). As long as MA can't do 5M damage in one ulti to SK alone, it'll always remain useless and not reliable at all.

No.
Fact is : -MA is the easiest char to play in the whole game. He has just one activate and is beside it: Autoattack, autoattack, autoattack.
Why should a char which requires nothing to play have the most dmg in the game? Compared to FM a FM needs to combo, while a MA just waits for the right moment for him to ultimate.
imo MA should just get a rework because hes just a noobchar atm.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:42 pm 
Count Wallachia

To be honest, I would like a remake of MA.

All actives with extremely short cds XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:07 pm 
Corruptor Rectus

xNelee wrote:
Fact is : -MA is the easiest char to play in the whole game. He has just one activate and is beside it: Autoattack, autoattack, autoattack.
Why should a char which requires nothing to play have the most dmg in the game? Compared to FM a FM needs to combo, while a MA just waits for the right moment for him to ultimate.

Except it's a game for fun, not a game of who press the most buttons wins. Some have fun by playing character with many active, some just prefer playing character with no active. There isn't anything like "harder to use = stronger character" ? SM has twice more active than FM, my dps should do twice more than FM ? Also I'm melee so in most of case harder to survive than FM.
MA has no dps beside ulti, just try solo mana without ulti, it's like 5 min of fight, SM is 60 sec at most (if unlucky with critic).

So I still think same, MA should have best burst dps of the game. Especially since it'll suck a lot after that, when even FM will have some nice dps without ulti.

Remove MA or change it will mean remove a character some people like to play. I understand you think it's stupid character because no active, it doesn't mean no one likes it. If they like how MA works good for them, they also have right to be usefull on some runs.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:43 pm 
Silverback Wolf

xNelee wrote:
Urim03 wrote:

No.

You know what carries (the weakest people early and the strongest people late game) do in modern MOBAs? Yes they mostly right click. If playing another class requires you to be more "skillful" by mashing buttons, then playing MA requries you to be more patient because he's so item dependant. When the character is gimped without items he should be REALLY strong with BiS gear and this is not the case he is currently outclassed, underpowered and many say the most useless class in the game. MA should just get a buff.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:56 am 
Silverback Wolf

Kenneth now have new model (in last version, ofc)
U may to change screen in BIO, to help newbies to find that hero (really helpful, i think)
And, for example, u can add FAQ, strategy type for bosses, farming style etc.
Thats will be good.
TOP Secret
I want to see it in guide :D
p.s Sorry for my english, i just learned it by games :D

Ice in my hands will help to kill you.
Ice. It's really helpful...