Question about Berserker

Discuss heroes, skills, item setups, and even make a guide!
Cinque
Kobolt Lord

Question about Berserker

Post by Cinque » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:13 pm

I've only started playing "The World RPG" like last week and i have a question about berserker.
His first skill is supposed to have a stun that bases its damage on your Str stat. Now my question is how come in Unofficial 0.13g4 English version in the map the skill tool tip still suggests that the berserker does the smash that stuns but whenever i use it it only slashes once? I played another map version I think it was 0.07e but im not sure. All I know is in that English version of the map the berserker did his smash. So Is is the tool tip wrong or am I doing something wrong?
If I had a glass of water and you were on fire, no offense but i'd rather drink it rather than pour it on you.

HvsH
Shadow Dragon

Re: Question about Berserker

Post by HvsH » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Also the english translation probably used copy-paste from stuff that greenFruit translated since 0.09n_eng
So there may be some things that changed in the description but was pasted over while the unofficial translation was being made.
But all the spells and etc should work as intended. So if you dont think something is working properly, its most likely a tooltip description misleading you.