It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Shooter
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:56 am 
Kobolt Lord

Can we get Hero and Skill descriptions for this new hero?

Post subject: Re: Shooter
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:18 pm 
Mad Clown

step 1 : open game
step 2 : read.
If really you need one I can tonight or tomorrow, but knowing you can just play the game and read + test yourself I find it a bit weird to ask it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:33 pm 
Ruler of the Lav Sea

use english ver bro ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:45 pm 
Blood Wraith

D is probes, you have one from start and get 2nd on lvl5 of spell (lvl200 of char), once every 3 or so seconds they add extra projectiles to your attack that do agi-based damage, you can attach them to other chars by picking a probe and right-clicking with it near char (max is 1 probe from any shooter on any person), probe will come back to you if you get too far from person it's attached to, active returns both probes back to you; Q is twin star, shoots two projectiles that arc between you and target area, each does int+agi based damage, spell gets refreshed after you cast e, r or t; W is nanomachine injection, passively it gives any person that has your probe on them (including you) regen that depends on their max hp and your int, active gives person with probe (again, including you) shield that depends on their max hp and your int again, shield also gives debuff immunity for duration and lasts for 1.5 seconds; E is break shot, shoots a projectile in target direction that stuns enemies on landing and knocks you back, the farther you cast it the higher knockback will be, damage depends on agi and attack damage, does up to 4 times more damage depending on knockback distance; R is distortion, on cast both probes release a wave around them that does damage based on your int and debuffs nearby enemies, slowing their ms down by 50% and increasing damage they take by 15% for 5 seconds, if enemy gets hit by two waves he also gets knockbacked; T is stardust rain, passively every time you land q or e each probe shoots out a projectile to enemies hit that does damage based on your main stat (I assume it's either agi or int, whatever pure stat is your highest), active is channel spell that makes you and probes shoot a lot of those projectiles in target direction for up to 5 seconds, constantly pushes you back during channel; F is comet storm, on cast after some delay shoots out a projectile to target area, knocks you back and creates multiple projectiles around area, does no damage on initial landing and only stuns enemies but when stun ends projectiles start landing to target area one by one, each does damage based on your main stat (same as stardust rain) and applies debuff that reduces movespeed and attack of targets hit, debuff might or might not silence enemies.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:52 am 
Kobolt Lord

Thanks for the reply.
Urim03, It's actually an issue of being invested in the new hero.
Roxen, I played on version h3 first. It was a korean one. 4i, the later version and apparently in english, was not yet released when I posted the question.
FlyingCow, nice work.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:42 am 
Polar Bear Giant

Made a wiki about her, along with her weapon list (and where to get the ingredients) too, I also made sure to reference the post on this forum too.
http://twrpg.wikia.com/wiki/Shooter

Also her weapons:
http://twrpg.wikia.com/wiki/Shooter_Dropped_Weapons
http://twrpg.wikia.com/wiki/Shooter_Crafted_Weapons