It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Current Fire Mage Skills
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:56 pm 
Silverback Wolf

Hallo!

Could anyone please tell me what the current Fire Mage skills do? I know it's basically all "damage" but most of them have this extra korean purple bit with stuff so I'd really like to get her rotation down right. Thanks for your time and take care!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:28 am 
Blood Wraith

Describing damage values for max lvl of spells, so might be innacurate if you're not lvl360:
Passive is flame mastery, sets on fire targets that you auto-attack and hit with spells, doing roughly 50% of damage you did with attack/spell over several second and fading away quickly, targets that die under this effect explode and do a bit of damage to surrounding enemies; Q is fireball, does 6k base and 22.5*int damage to single target, stuns it and does 20% of burn damage target is taking on top of that, burn damage for this spell is calculated before it gets reduced by mr/dr of target so q can do quite a lot after full combo; W is flame wall, sets out a line of fire that stuns all targets in it on initial cast, does 1.5k base and 6*int damage per second, lasts for 8 seconds; E is flame nova, on cast shoots out 3 waves of explosions from fire mage, first wave does 8k base and 40*int damage, second wave does 150% that amount and third wave does 200% that amount (so 16k and 80*int damage max); R is flame combustion, does 20k base and 60*int damage in target aoe while also applying flame combustion debuff to all targets hit, debuff makes burn slowly increase for duration instead of quickly fade away; T is meteor fragment, after cast 10 meteorites fall in target aoe, each does 10k base and 25*int damage (100k base and 250*int damage total); F is meteor strike, on cast turns hero invincible and brings down giant meteor to target aoe over 4 seconds, meteor spawns a bunch of small rocks that mini-stun targets and do minor damage, on landing meteor does 400*int damage to everything in area and stuns targets for couple of seconds.

Last edited by FlyingCow on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:50 am 
Silverback Wolf

Ah, seems less complex than I thought. Thank you very much!