It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:35 pm 
Kobolt Lord

Hello guys, so few days ago I started playing for paladin, and saw some new stuff.
Now the holy cross can both heal and deal damage to the enemy, but it's not as interesting as it has translated in latest version. Now I would like to hear something about new auras.
I think that defence aura will give dmg resistance which depends on your stat, but i'm not sure in that, cuz i don't know korean.
Attachment:
TWRPG Def.jpg
TWRPG Def.jpg [ 18.15 KiB | Viewed 838 times ]

Second stuff is Retribution aura. Now it passively give your allies 7.5% SD (I checked it myself).
About bottom line. I think it's the effects that occur when you use Shout, at least in the earlier versions he gave about the same amount of SD. Also removed the description buffs, which was attached to the 4th spell.
Attachment:
TWRPG attack.jpg
TWRPG attack.jpg [ 15.08 KiB | Viewed 838 times ]

While that is all auras are available to me) When I reach the following, I will write here again.

P.S: Bad eng guys, sry if you find mistakes. Let me know if you have some ideas about that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:33 pm 
Wings of Death

Auras got nerfed a little bit but now every time you switch aura your d spell goes on cooldown and your r spell goes off cooldown, so you can instantly use two shouts without items like ring of intrusion. And no, damage aura only gives damage, armor aura only gives armor, healing aura only gives something like 2.5k(not sure here) regen and awakening aura only gives ms/as, but if you use r while having one of those auras it will give specific effect to you and allies near: damage aura will give skill damage, armor aura will give damage (or magic? not sure here again) reduction, healing aura will instantly restore large amount of hp and awakening aura will remove debuffs (not all debuffs can be removed). Those effects get stronger if you use r while in ulti: more sd and longer duration from damage aura, more protection and longer duration from armor aura, more heal from healing aura and awakening aura will give brief immunity to debuffs (not all, again).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:41 pm 
Jack

Armor aura is different now, on R it makes shield of STR x 2.5, on ult shield last longer and is STR x 5. No more magic damage reduction on it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:58 pm 
Kobolt Lord

thx guys for your help. And i wanna remember something. I was wrong when sad about passive SD boost from Retribution aura. Idk why, but i decided to test it using 2 skill whith Empower, which gives 100% chance to proc judgement, which deals more damage when 1 aura enabled. Sorry)