It is currently Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:47 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: playing duo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:54 pm 
Silverback Wolf

Hello everyone. I was wandering what is the best duo chars for farming bosses ? Atm our progress is beriel, spider queen, blood wraith, mana ancient(and everyone lower like jack, golem, tent, mage lord, everfrost). Actually, what can 2 ppl do max ?

Post subject: Re: playing duo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:11 pm 
Count Wallachia

U cant duo: Sk,Zl,SM,Sd

pretty much tank/Healer and a dpser best.

Geared Ele can do a shitload in duo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:45 pm 
Demon Lord

will pretty much depends on your skill. tbh I doubt you ever kill SB turtle duo.

For turtle and SB it's quite simple, you won't have enough gear to duo them, and most likely not good characters either since you'll most likely need to have specific character to do that duo, and won't necesseraly work well.

FN rectus and MC can be done if you have good characters + some skills. Tell me what char you are currently using and I can tell more about your chances to do it.

Crusader is probably the only character that can solo rectus and FN without having their gear. But isn't really good in team if you plan to stop duoing one day. I can try to help you with character choice depending of what you plan to do after. Or keep using your char and try to come in a team when you done duo.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:55 pm 
Silverback Wolf

well, we have ma and sin geared till beriel. and we stuck with future bosses. thats the reason why im here. its not hard to lvlup and gear new chars almost the same as ours, cuz this is almost basic bosses. so yeah, can u help us to choose duo chars for next stage bosses like rec, fn, tl, mc etc. and which bosses is impossible to do duo ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:02 pm 
Count Wallachia

ma :? :?
assa can solo Mc :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:04 pm 
Silverback Wolf

i guess when u r geared, cuz atm im doing like 1\12 of his life for 1 full combo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:02 am 
Demon Lord

Your characters are good in team, but can't go really far without a support unfortunatly. So I would either recommand you to change characters, or to play on bnet with other players.

If you decide to change character and never play in team, but gear yourself easily, you could chose some really good solo character. Crusader and DK are best for that. They have decent damage and huge self-heal.

If you decide to change character and never play in team, but great challenge, you should chose some hard char to master without be insane at solo. For example Witch and Alchemist should probably be able to duo rectus and FN with specific gear and much skill. (ofc I'm excluding FN+ gear for that, full alch can probably solo but it's not the point)

If you prefer get some gear solo and then try go in team, try to get some different kind of character. It's easier to include in a team 1 thunderer and one WiM more than 2 th or 2 wim. But in that case I would recommand to both chose the character you like the most, stop whenever it gets impossible to get more gear duo with these characters and join a team whenever.

About difficulty I volunteerly chosed 1 very easy and 1 very hard, tbh I doubt you manage to do something with the very hard (on FN and rectus), but I tend to underestimate these 2 char so maybe. You have many choice and there isn't really some character you have to avoid in duo. (MA SW should be in DUO)
But get 2 dps that can't heal won't make you go really far, DL/SQ probably limite, maybe MC if you manage it very well with some good gear. (And would most likely include you farming spectres to get death's visage without kill MC itself first)

About boss impossible to duo (without get some insane endgame gear), there is SB TL AE SK SM ZL SD. Though with endgame gear SB has been soloed (by me) with dark knight, and I heard a legend of a korean soloing TL with alchemist. I would forget try any kind of "duo kill" of these as long as you don't have SKAEZL(SM) gear.

About SB, if you are REALLY patient, you can possibly get SO from mana ancient, and hopefully you won't need any of his items.

I think I said everything, gib more info and I might tell you more of what you could do. But I personally recommend to play your favorite character each and join bnet players whenever you feel you can't grind more duo.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:30 am 
Spider

How do you solo FN and rectus with crusader? i have a friend too, he's water mage if thats helpful