cape!

Discuss items and recipes!

Moderators: tplus, Urim03, mofoa56, TehUrn

lordchester99
Ruler of Flame

cape!

Post by lordchester99 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:13 pm

do you think guys what cape is good for merchant?

Urim03
Turtle Lord

Re: cape!

Post by Urim03 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Superman's cape is pretty nice ! Otherwise I would suggest to get Embrace of Nature that drops from Ancient Ent, it gives high str/int, magic resist, some hp buff for allies and yourself and also hp regeneration on which your W scales with.

You can also consider Grim Heart as final wings, stats are quite similar to embrace, you lose hp regeneration and hp buff but you gain heal, stun and heal reduction for ennemies.

Otherwise, as merchant is mostly a support get dps wings doesn't seem too interesting, so any defensive item can be decent. (soul of the dead for revive, frozen heart for early game or soul eater for team heal)

If really you want dps wings then you get cape of corrupt flame into cape of the fallen shadows, but I don't think it's any interesting to go dps for merchant.

Imo Embrace of Nature = Grim Heart > anything else.
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image

lordchester99
Ruler of Flame

Post by lordchester99 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:47 pm

oh thanks hmm what about in armor helm and acc?

Urim03
Turtle Lord

Post by Urim03 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:12 pm

I'll mostly suggest support items once again because merchant...

About armor best one is probably Creation of Heaven and Earth as it gives AoE magic immunity. You can also look into purelight armor and upgrade if you want to boost team's damage instead of defend them.

For helm I don't find any good choice, you should probably get Helm of Battle first for aura, and then go for Halo of Judgement or Will of Protector. First one will give you ams (that removes silence) and some damage, second will give you a lot of damage resistance, and on active gain even more resistance for yourself and allies.

About accessory there isn't much hesitation to have. Get ring of resonnance and keep upgrading it until you get ring of time. Those rings will allow you to reset cd of T revive spell, that is one of the strongest tool you'll have to support team. Once you get full items (including bag armor helm and wings), I would suggest to get Ispion, the runed ring as well as alternative ring that can heal through heal reduction and gives aura to team. I believe ring of time is most of the time better though but Ispion can be situational.
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image

lordchester99
Ruler of Flame

Post by lordchester99 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:16 am

oh ok hmm what about bloodstone plates and purefrost gauntlet?