Season 4 Bugs / Suggestions

Report any bugs, glitches, and suggestions here for future versions
Hiasm
Kobolt Lord

Re: Season 4 Bugs / Suggestions

Post by Hiasm » Tue May 08, 2018 10:40 am

SViper wrote:Reaper R skill does low damage whatever level, items, stats you have.
1 attack 0.05 sec up to 1.5 sec = 1.5/0.05 = 30
10% attack damage x 30 = 300%
And skill deal pure damage type + all attack can proc passive effect item, and you think its low dps? :D

SViper
Troll Lord

Post by SViper » Tue May 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Hiasm wrote:
SViper wrote:Reaper R skill does low damage whatever level, items, stats you have.
1 attack 0.05 sec up to 1.5 sec = 1.5/0.05 = 30
10% attack damage x 30 = 300%
And skill deal pure damage type + all attack can proc passive effect item, and you think its low dps? :D
Do around 15-20% damage to lavaling is low damage, so.

FlyingCow
Spirit Beast

Post by FlyingCow » Tue May 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Pure damage spells tend to have lower scaling than magic damage because they bypass magic resistance, so you'd do same damage you do to lavaling to ragnaar, and since it scales off of attack damage don't expect it to do much until you get a weapon with decent amount of it.

jaizix
Silverback Wolf

Post by jaizix » Tue May 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Just want to echo Ogi's suggestions around buffing lancer's damage from D active. I think rewarding high D up-time through proper W use is a good idea, and makes game play not as Q centric. Also requires sustained contact with the boss and isn't bursty, so don't think it would be OP.

SViper
Troll Lord

Bugs: S4 v0.14j

Post by SViper » Tue May 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Silver became rarer then Gold when it should be Gold rarer then Silver (when mining).

FlyingCow
Spirit Beast

Post by FlyingCow » Tue May 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Both silver and gold have same droprates with iron being about 7.5~10 times more common; and as a suggestion I would prefer iron droprate to be halved since it feels way too common on current setup.

masterogi
Count Wallachia

Post by masterogi » Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 pm

Hello there, again me :lol: . I have though of pretty nice suggestion regarding lancer T (atleast in my opinion). Reason for this suggestion is prolly that lancer T is extremly weak and beside buff it doesn't really have any other good aspect, neither damage, neither casting range, neither casting time. How about giving lancer T(Meteor Spear) 3 charges, increase its casting range to 1.2k remove detonation ability, make it pierce through non-boss units and when it hits the boss it explodes in bigger aoe than it is now (increase maybe for around 250 aoe more) and mini stun units that are caught in explosion for 0.5 second. Cooldown would be 1 second and lancer would get 1 charge of T every 15 seconds. For buff i had idea that how about you apply same stats buff as with current T with 1st empowered T cast but reduce buff duration to 15 seconds, and make it so if any of next T casts pass through same friendly heroes while travelling to boss it refreshes buff duration. For damage since i find lancer T do be really low on damage(on sk dummy its 460k with explosion, E debuff and full stacks from creation) increase it to x100 str per T cast (i think this way all 3 T combined would end around 1.6mil dmg and i think that would make lancer perfectly balanced in terms of damage). Also increase spear travel speed and reduce casting time. This ''reworked'' T would also help lancer to proc some of boss spells from nice range where and i think if you are skilled enough it would make you just use one D and constantly refresh buff duration. I though about this idea after rewatching Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight from Bleach where Ulquiorra used his ''Lanza del relampago'' move where he throws his spear looking weapon from nice distance and he can kinda do it around 3-4 times so i though this would be nice suggestion for lancer T. :D :)
HandOfGod MasterOgi
Show
Lancer 420

Weapon: Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Helm: Crown of Serenity/Halo of Judgment
Armor: Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Ring: Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings: Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury
Pickaxe: Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe
Token: Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token
SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE
Show

CerealTriumph
Divine Angel

Post by CerealTriumph » Sun May 13, 2018 11:41 pm

Just found a bug on Knight in 14n eng (didn't check in korean version). Whenever i use knight's r text appears like when stacks are used, and mana is returned to me as if stacks were used. but this happens 100% of the time. the skill will still create stacks, and will use real stacks when available, but even with 0 it always generates mana. q and w don't do this.

greenFruit
Count Wallachia

Post by greenFruit » Mon May 14, 2018 3:10 pm

CerealTriumph wrote:Just found a bug on Knight in 14n eng (didn't check in korean version). Whenever i use knight's r text appears like when stacks are used, and mana is returned to me as if stacks were used. but this happens 100% of the time. the skill will still create stacks, and will use real stacks when available, but even with 0 it always generates mana. q and w don't do this.
I didn't clearly understand. Do you mean R use stacks right away as it builds them?

Jakiro
Silverback Wolf

Post by Jakiro » Tue May 15, 2018 2:57 am

Found some bugs/error with reaper :
R only do 25 hit(25combo) instead of 30 (or 31 including the very first hit)
F doesnt work with W combo switch, it doesnt add the 160% extra dmg from 40combo
E is not considered a single target skill is intended?

Suggestion:
If E is not a single target spell, can it be changed to be ground targeted? Cuz sometimes it's hard to click small target(like vlad) or when the target is clumped up with summons/creeps