It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:55 pm 
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post any suggestions/bugs you have here. I will try replying to most of them, except for ideas (I appreciate ideas as well but it is sort of awkward to reply to them because each person has different ideals)

* I created a new one because the previous one became too long. Sort of a hassle to look back 20 pages trying to find unaddress issues in the middle of the fixed ones.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:50 am 
Corruptor Rectus

Hello, so a little animation bug and 1 little suggestion :

Bug :
Hell of flame of dragon, dragon token ragnaar (and probably ragnaar token) animation are bugged. It does the damage but just there is no flame animation.

Suggestion : Max ms item or more % ms items.
Do you think that making items giving movement speed in % (or just simply give max ms) would be nice ? Difference is that slows are much weaker against these kind of ms boost. Even with like +400 ms boost, you still get highly slowed. I just feel that the fact we need an aura (like priest + pipe) to counter some slow makes it quite priest dependant. (Can't really try duo TL with halo of judgement on SM because I get too slowed for example, so I need to use helm of battle. or stuff like that)
I don't really know if it's a good thing to be priest/auras item ms dependant but I'm just bringing idea that maybe get some items giving max MS (or ms in % to not be too slowed). (like shirin or most of endgame rings/wings)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:33 am 
Corruptor Rectus

Another bug also, a bit old this one, is desynchronisation caused by DL's wave.
Demon Lord gives no problem, but while the 2 mins waves on going, dc happens quite often. This is here since 0.08 S3 at least. Also once someone gets dc on DL waves, he tends to dc everytime until that player reboot computer completly. Idk why is it but it's really annoying.

I don't know if you can try to fix that ? That's 2 days in a row I get perma dc on DL almost... I quite forgot about this bug because of how rarely I'm farming DL nowdays, but it never been fixed.

Edit, some more info :
you can get dc because of minions after DL swapns.
I believe it has higher chance to happen with SM, I'll try it more (do DL with other characters).
I also think that it happens more since 1.28, but might be a coincidence.

Edit² :
Apparently SM has nothing to do with that, I guess it's just my computer having more issue with dc than others.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:39 pm 
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Urim03 wrote:
Hello, so a little animation bug and 1 little suggestion :

Bug :
Hell of flame of dragon, dragon token ragnaar (and probably ragnaar token) animation are bugged. It does the damage but just there is no flame animation.

Suggestion : Max ms item or more % ms items.
Do you think that making items giving movement speed in % (or just simply give max ms) would be nice ? Difference is that slows are much weaker against these kind of ms boost. Even with like +400 ms boost, you still get highly slowed. I just feel that the fact we need an aura (like priest + pipe) to counter some slow makes it quite priest dependant. (Can't really try duo TL with halo of judgement on SM because I get too slowed for example, so I need to use helm of battle. or stuff like that)
I don't really know if it's a good thing to be priest/auras item ms dependant but I'm just bringing idea that maybe get some items giving max MS (or ms in % to not be too slowed). (like shirin or most of endgame rings/wings)

I'll check out the bugs.
If possible, can you give me a list of slows that make boss fights much difficult without ms boost? I'll see if I can reduce relying heavily on some items

Urim03 wrote:
Another bug also, a bit old this one, is desynchronisation caused by DL's wave.
Demon Lord gives no problem, but while the 2 mins waves on going, dc happens quite often. This is here since 0.08 S3 at least. Also once someone gets dc on DL waves, he tends to dc everytime until that player reboot computer completly. Idk why is it but it's really annoying.

I don't know if you can try to fix that ? That's 2 days in a row I get perma dc on DL almost... I quite forgot about this bug because of how rarely I'm farming DL nowdays, but it never been fixed.

Edit, some more info :
you can get dc because of minions after DL swapns.
I believe it has higher chance to happen with SM, I'll try it more (do DL with other characters).
I also think that it happens more since 1.28, but might be a coincidence.

Edit² :
Apparently SM has nothing to do with that, I guess it's just my computer having more issue with dc than others.

Yeah I've heard about DL DCs but I don't really know what's causing them. Whenever there are bugs, some clues really help as sometimes I don't have the knowledge to debug these kinds of things. I've read that someone often crashes when minions step on the bridge infront of the prius but I can't test it alone =p

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:04 pm 
Devil's Right Arm

Urim is afk alot in minors these days, might be related to being alt-tabbed? Like the old SM Desync bug?

Tacos 4 life.

Shadow Dragon Guide

Soul Weaver
Weapon : Hell Raiser / Earth Soul Benziena
Robe : Robe of the Holy Saint Diana / Draconic Skin Rusalka
Hood : Hood of Apocrypha
Ring : Eternal Rose / Ring of Divine Light
Wings :Grim Heart / Soul of the Dead / Embrace of Nature
Skin : Summer Dress
Token : Halloween Kid

Blood Weaver
Weapon : Staff of Parasite
Robe : Fairy Garment
Hood : Eye of the Abyss
Ring : Trueblood Ring
Wings : Fairy Wings

Paladin
Weapon : Blazing Soul
Armor : Earthen Plates
Helm: Crown of Fervor
Ring : Ring of Intrusion / Bone Necklace / Latea
Wings : Wings of Fury

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:52 pm 
Lord of Everfrost

About DL bug. I've had experience with it (it happened only on english version for some reason, no bug on korean one which is very weird). Basically on english version during DL waves if Ian dies a random person gets desync and it repeats until computer is restarted. Prevention is possible by blocking Ian to not reach waves but considering not many people know this it's unlikely to be used effectively. Hope that helps.

EDIT: About ms i don't know. For sure it's issue on SD if there are no ms auras (ex: pipe/battle helm etc) due to silence almost completely removing the ms or setting heroes to very low amount (50 or so?).

Also since i've already posted, i was curious if crown of wrath not giving any armor is intended or not? as well as my R (Lancer) giving almost no ms anymore while in past versions it made me not get slowed at all by anything so i'm wondering if that was intended too? Thx.

The Lighting Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Halo of Judgement/Crown of Wrath
Creation/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation/Ghost Tunic
Latea, the Ring of Chaos/Ring of Intrusion/Brooch of Darkness
Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/Protector of the Skies/Embrace of Nature/Soul Eater/Wings of Fury/Soul of the Dead
Abyssal Pickaxe
Snowman Token

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:42 am 
Corruptor Rectus

greenFruit wrote:
I'll check out the bugs.
If possible, can you give me a list of slows that make boss fights much difficult without ms boost? I'll see if I can reduce relying heavily on some items

About the animation, I don't know what caused it but now it works for me. Got that issue until I reboot computer. Wrong alert sry, my computer trolled me.

About list of boss that "needs" ms boost (or helps a lot) :
Turtle Lord (because of water ele)
Skeleton King (silence+skulls poison)
Zombie Lord (claws)
Shadow Dragon (aura + silence + breath spell + dark infection(when mini sd dies))
You could also add some easier boss like mana ancient, rectus, flame nightmare, spider queen, tentacle lord.

But my idea was more about be able to counter them alone with high enough gear (with some special items) more than removing them. I got this idea because in another wc3 custom game, one of the final item was giving max ms, immun to slow. I rarely get problem with it in team, because there is team basically, so it's hard to notice (except on SD which can lead to no ms if too many things stacked).
MA has basically it included

tplus wrote:
Urim is afk alot in minors these days, might be related to being alt-tabbed? Like the old SM Desync bug?

Nope, I was active in most of the dc I got, also I'm in windowed mode so I'm never "alt-tabbed" until I minimize it.

Senn wrote:
About DL bug. I've had experience with it (it happened only on english version for some reason, no bug on korean one which is very weird). Basically on english version during DL waves if Ian dies a random person gets desync and it repeats until computer is restarted. Prevention is possible by blocking Ian to not reach waves but considering not many people know this it's unlikely to be used effectively. Hope that helps.

Vinasian is that you ? I told you already that some of the dc were even before Ian engage fight. Also it happend to me and some people on korean version a lot. (if gf knows the issue without us talking about it, then probably it happend to koreans too). Use "I think" if you arn't sure plz...
So after more test, I doubt it's related to SM, my fastest dc was with wind mage when I used E on first wave, instant dc. So it might be true the minions on the bridge, since wim's E pushed them into it. Unfortunatly my computer can't handle kloader anymore, so I can't test this things alone, and as it's not an "always dc in X situation", it's even harder. I'll try to get more info about it while farming vode's token, but I might not be able to.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:54 am 
Lord of Everfrost

Ian dc is the problem i've experienced like i mentioned in the post. If i wrote it in such a way so you thought i was refering to same bug you're experiencing then sry.

The Lighting Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Halo of Judgement/Crown of Wrath
Creation/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation/Ghost Tunic
Latea, the Ring of Chaos/Ring of Intrusion/Brooch of Darkness
Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/Protector of the Skies/Embrace of Nature/Soul Eater/Wings of Fury/Soul of the Dead
Abyssal Pickaxe
Snowman Token

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:10 pm 
Devil's Right Arm

Each time I would regain a soul from my Q killing an enemy, it spawns and moves at a super ridiculous speed, I can regain them if I dont move for a while and they catch up to me.

Edit : Soul Eater does the same but way faster so the fps drops to nothing.

Tacos 4 life.

Shadow Dragon Guide

Soul Weaver
Weapon : Hell Raiser / Earth Soul Benziena
Robe : Robe of the Holy Saint Diana / Draconic Skin Rusalka
Hood : Hood of Apocrypha
Ring : Eternal Rose / Ring of Divine Light
Wings :Grim Heart / Soul of the Dead / Embrace of Nature
Skin : Summer Dress
Token : Halloween Kid

Blood Weaver
Weapon : Staff of Parasite
Robe : Fairy Garment
Hood : Eye of the Abyss
Ring : Trueblood Ring
Wings : Fairy Wings

Paladin
Weapon : Blazing Soul
Armor : Earthen Plates
Helm: Crown of Fervor
Ring : Ring of Intrusion / Bone Necklace / Latea
Wings : Wings of Fury

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:48 am 
Spider

I just downloaded it. But when the loading screen finished , it was always end the game. Any solution ??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next