Season 4 Greenfruit Suggesstion/Bug Report Forum

Report any bugs, glitches, and suggestions here for future versions
s2lonelyt
Ruler of Flame

Re: Season 4 Greenfruit Suggesstion/Bug Report Forum

Post by s2lonelyt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:44 am

Bug :
Since 10:00 ingame , i was stacking WOF , then use Explopsion Shoot hit fairy then i die .

Suggesstion :

- Storm Shaft plz get it back to 75% as + 75% agi boost base on pure agi or 15-20% base on total agi in older version .
- Using Glide used to be fastest way to stack Storm Shaft but now it consumes all stack and doesnt deal many damage . Increase damage base on Stack is nice but can u change it to 20% per stack but doesnt consume . This will make it more nice .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dragon56784
Evil Lava Spawn

Post by Dragon56784 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:56 pm

I think itd be nice if Shooter's T didnt camlock the user on the hero, so they can tell whether or not theyre still hitting the enemy if theyre off screen.
Spoiler
Show
[size=100][color=#0000FF]Water Mage [420][/color]|[color=#FF80FF]Staff of Souls[/color]/[color=#0000FF]Twin Snow[/color] [color=#000080]Bone Necklace[/color]/[color=#BFBF00]Oath of Courage[/color]/[color=#8000BF]Brooch of Darkness[/color] [color=#008000]Void Eye[/color]/[color=#FF80FF]Prophetia the Source of Mana[/color]/[color=#FF4000]Crown of Fervor[/color] [color=#0000FF]Frozen Robe[/color] [color=#0000FF]Frost Fairy Wings[/color] [/size]

Istaryu
Dragon Turtle

Post by Istaryu » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:59 am

s2lonelyt wrote:Bug :
Since 10:00 ingame , i was stacking WOF , then use Explopsion Shoot hit fairy then i die .

Suggesstion :

- Storm Shaft plz get it back to 75% as + 75% agi boost base on pure agi or 15-20% base on total agi in older version .
- Using Glide used to be fastest way to stack Storm Shaft but now it consumes all stack and doesnt deal many damage . Increase damage base on Stack is nice but can u change it to 20% per stack but doesnt consume . This will make it more nice .
Glide never stacked q, and glide consuming q stacks is actually a good thing, it does insane dmg with 5 stacks. When there are at least 2 targets to attack and you have some attack speed buff/aura, you attack so fast that your q stacks are kinda instantly back to max stacks, so it doesnt really matter. As for single target, that change did nothing.

s2lonelyt
Ruler of Flame

Post by s2lonelyt » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Istaryu wrote:[quote="s2lonelyt"

Glide never stacked Q

Have u ever play Sniper ????????

sumwun
Count Wallachia

Post by sumwun » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 pm

:lol: i must agree i liked old glide more than this new one (even if this one does more dmg)

and yes with old glide u could get stack on Q (when doing mana example with old glide u could get instatly 75% agi when using W on creeps)

Istaryu did u even played sniper with old glide(W) :O ?
ImageImage
Spoiler
Show
[b]Some gifs[/b]|[img]https://i.imgur.com/yKFOeu1.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/iPDq3Ug.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uw8DUGN.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/IpDR4Ld.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/C3TPTai.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/nG7etM8.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/q8BvHns.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HRCwgFg.gif[/img]

FlyingCow
Spirit Beast

Post by FlyingCow » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Killing void eye summon in a single attack under craze restored 140 mana to zl, no clue if that's intentional or not so posting here, happens around 3:45 in replay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Istaryu
Dragon Turtle

Post by Istaryu » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:13 pm

sumwun wrote: Istaryu did u even played sniper with old glide(W) :O ?
Eh, probably not

furykick
Tentacle Lord

Post by furykick » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Ring of Ikarus (God of Winds) = Ring of Storm + God's Page + Proof of Purification + Ring of Intrusion + Spirit Orb+ Oath of Courrage
Increases Agi and Int by 1110
Increases Wind Damage by 9% And Damage reduction by 8%
Wind Mage Specialty: When using T refreshes Light Breeze, Mirror of Aeloes and Field
and increases the damage reduction of E from 45% to 65% and Range of field from current range to 800
Last edited by furykick on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Senn
Lord of Everfrost

Post by Senn » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:52 pm

First you didn't even write stats, 2nd it's too op :)
LancerLancer 420

The Lighting Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Halo of Judgement/Crown of Wrath
Creation/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation/Ghost Tunic
Latea, the Ring of Chaos/Ring of Intrusion/Brooch of Darkness
Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/Protector of the Skies/Embrace of Nature/Soul Eater/Wings of Fury/Soul of the Dead
Abyssal Pickaxe
Snowman Token

Urim03
Turtle Lord

Post by Urim03 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:25 am

I dislike, I don't see the point to use RoS, RoI and oath if it's not to use any of their stats in the new ring. (I don't consider special effect as a part of the item himself, but a bonus for a/some char.
Your ring is actually giving 1110 agi, 1110 int and 8% damage reduction to anyone, beside wim. Compared to ros only, it lose str, 12% sd and a stun on active.

This would be my idea of RoS upgrade :
Spoiler
Show
Pony ring|Ring of Storm + God's Page + Proof of Purification + fragment of the wind + Spirit Orb + 300 green powder (only) 1110 all stats 5% sd 8% wind damage Passive : on skill cast increase skill damage by 5% for 10 sec, stackable 3 times. When fully stacked gives an aditionnal 5% sd to [u]allies[/u]. (20 sec cd) Active : Summon a storm doing 100x all stats damage over 2 sec, stunning while duration. WiM special effect : Increase damage of tornado (WDW) combo by 400% and add a stun effect on it.
Spoiler
Show
explanation of why|I changed passif a bit to make it synergize with wim way more. Instead of let it be potentially forever, it has a limite, but duration increased by a lot in compensation. Also give a 5% sd to allies (not self) since she is still a support. Give her a stun and a tiny bonus of damage on that combo (since 10x(agi+int) every 20 sec is really poor). Idk how OP it is, but basically WDW combo is a tool that could now : -heal a lot and shield (atm is the only reason of why it is used atm) -stun (I don't expect it to be any good in a team of 8) -buff allies damage by a bit (when they gonna burst) -buff wim's damage by a lot. (when she gonna unleash wolf) If it's used only for one of these reason, it's not OP, if wim manage to use that combo for 3 or 4 reason at once, then it'll be really strong. Balance of this thing will mostly depend on how hard it is to use that combo perfectly. Without try it I can't tell if need a nerf or not. The bonus damage is essentially here to make her more viable in solo, as I don't think 50x(agi+int) every 20 sec + 20% sd will make her damage broken.
Though overall I would prefer get a real support ring over than a ring boosting wim mostly, but I guess one aggresive item wouldn't be bad.
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image