It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:52 am 
Divine Angel

Fire Mage needs some defensive/escape ability. Only mage that has none.

Without escape spell Fire Mage becomes dependent on frozen robe/necro robe/dragon skin to survive in endgame boss fights.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:52 am 
Corruptor Rectus

Hello, some few more suggestions

Frozen Debris droprate :
I know it might seem a bit like "it's hard to farm for us so increase droprate plz", but I find droprate of frozen debris too low. In the begining it didn't bother me, because death fiend was supposed to be released (and killable) with higher droprate on it, so it was just a kind of bonus (a bit like MA with 0.05% SO). Though Death Fiend never been released and frozen debris remained at really low droprate, even though it takes quite some time to summon SD and kill it.
Atm if I'm not wrong, average of people need frozen debris more than essence of darkness and anti-matter, which make these 2 mats quite wasted most of the time. (or another boss droping FD would be fine too <3)

Eye of Wallachia : I asked to buff, but wasn't a real suggestion, more like a wish. So I'll give 2 ideas on EoW, one will be more critic chance oriented (like now, so mostly sins and a bit SM), one for any agi (which sound better tbh).

(380) Eye of Wallachia (왈라키아의 눈)
Grim Visage + Count's Old Cape + Anti-Matter + Dark Crystal + 12 Red Powders + 30 Greater Magic Stones
+490 Armor
+710 Agility
+3500 Health
+6% Skill Damage
+6% Critical Chance
Active : For 8* sec increase regeneration by 3000, agility by 800, movement speed, attack speed and for first 2 sec, damage reduction by 90%
Passive: Uppon casting 4 spells in 2 sec, increase critical chance by 30% for 5 sec. (30 sec cd)

or

(380) Eye of Wallachia (왈라키아의 눈)
Grim Visage + Count's Old Cape + Anti-Matter + Dark Crystal + 12 Red Powders + 30 Greater Magic Stones
+540 Armor
+680 Agility
+5000 Health
+8% Skill Damage
Active : For 10 sec increase regeneration by 5000, agility by 800, movement speed, attack speed and for first 3 sec, damage reduction by 90%. Also if used under 40% hp, deals 125xagi damage in 600 AoE and stuns for 2 sec.

I always, I sux in ballance, so it's more about general idea of both, I made one more damage based using critic chance mostly for sins and SM, and one more tanky for all. Changing active compared to grim visage to trying to make it more interesting, rather than just "use if low hp". I didn't find a way to make critic go well for all, as sins and SM are only one needing it really. And since judgement exist, I didn't even bother trying to make it decent for MA and thunderer (for first one). Though if it continues like that, every agi and str char will be going for judgement (more damage than grim visage, more survability than grim visage + silence (and some stuns) immun.)

Samael boxman : Tbh, I just dislike this idea. Have a special room for a tank (to make them more useful I guess) sounded nice to me, but in the end it's just boring. It doesn't require skill, it's not fun, and it doesn't even require specific tank char since even swordsman can do it. Also there is no fun in a team boss to play alone in his corner. I thought quite long time to find a way to make this solo room be fun, sounds quite impossible. So I would like to remove this, even if it should buff samael. (like 85% MR instead of 80%? idk)
I don't say that solo is bad, what I mean for example is solo MA in lan can be fun, but solo MA while everyone else is doing rectus is quite annoying. Plz try to fix that, it starts to be hard to find someone who agrees to get bored for X hours in samael runs.

Laksha buff : Same as for Eye of Wallachia, I'll be a bit more specific
+10k attack damage (to 37.8k)
Special effect assassin : same as avenger, improve ambush
Special effect assassin : Improve smoke bomb, reduce spell resistance by 7% of nearmy ennemies while duration.

Flame Explosion : I think it should increase damage on both kind of ultimate, not just one.

Will of Protector : Even if it will make it looks like necromancer robe, I think it would be nice to give ams to owner for 5 sec. I mostly think of it to get silence removal so can use WoP freely over judgement in SD (to break heal). Or maybe just make owner debuff immun for duration of active ? Would be even better and will make it special.

Priest AD buff : I would like to see it back, in a special effect or other. It's an indirect nerf to all agi char and crusader, though I don't think any of them are overpowered (maybe SM is).

Martial Artist : I think MA should get items that make MA impossible to be pushed (like knight while D), also unable to miss AA. MA's damage is reduced too much because can't hit, and even when he can hit, he misses half of AA. We get Illusion of really high damage on dummie because no push and no hcance to miss damage. Also the fact to be mobile while push will make it quite interesting to use in Samael (can eat all healing orb and survive others spell with halo). Like upgrade of guardian vest and claws of destruction ?

Priest AoE : Is it possible to make priest AoE 10 times bigger ? Thing is we have a priest (SuperSane) and he is really bad, he even manage to miss ultimate. HALP ! He is just a buff machine atm.

Last edited by Urim03 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:12 am 
Count Wallachia

Adding shard to SD woulda fix Frozen Debris low drop rate i guess (since it became most needed mat for endgame gear)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:11 pm 
Devil's Right Arm

EWWWWW stop trying to fix drops with shards, its just a dumb idea since then you will get wasted ones since not every class needs it, or worst, every boss will end up with a stupid shard on death. Just give it same chance to drop as EOD/AM until another boss can drop it.

Tacos 4 life.

Shadow Dragon Guide

Soul Weaver
Weapon : Hell Raiser / Earth Soul Benziena
Robe : Robe of the Holy Saint Diana / Draconic Skin Rusalka
Hood : Hood of Apocrypha
Ring : Eternal Rose / Ring of Divine Light
Wings :Grim Heart / Soul of the Dead / Embrace of Nature
Skin : Summer Dress
Token : Halloween Kid

Blood Weaver
Weapon : Staff of Parasite
Robe : Fairy Garment
Hood : Eye of the Abyss
Ring : Trueblood Ring
Wings : Fairy Wings

Paladin
Weapon : Blazing Soul
Armor : Earthen Plates
Helm: Crown of Fervor
Ring : Ring of Intrusion / Bone Necklace / Latea
Wings : Wings of Fury

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:27 pm 
Count Wallachia

i bet all inc new items (upg of latea,roi,wof,hod etc) will need FD thats why i said shard
or make it craftable with lower mats (foo+pop+sog = FD)
also increasin drop rate would be cool

Quote:
since not every class needs it

U have TL shard which is kinda useless cuz not all chars needs MO :/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:26 pm 
Devil's Right Arm

sumwun wrote:
i bet all inc new items (upg of latea,roi,wof,hod etc) will need FD thats why i said shard
or make it craftable with lower mats (foo+pop+sog = FD)
also increasin drop rate would be cool

Quote:
since not every class needs it

U have TL shard which is kinda useless cuz not all chars needs MO :/

You just want jack/ml/count/wod/mc/rec/sb/sk/ae/zl/sm/sd shards, stop denying it!

Tacos 4 life.

Shadow Dragon Guide

Soul Weaver
Weapon : Hell Raiser / Earth Soul Benziena
Robe : Robe of the Holy Saint Diana / Draconic Skin Rusalka
Hood : Hood of Apocrypha
Ring : Eternal Rose / Ring of Divine Light
Wings :Grim Heart / Soul of the Dead / Embrace of Nature
Skin : Summer Dress
Token : Halloween Kid

Blood Weaver
Weapon : Staff of Parasite
Robe : Fairy Garment
Hood : Eye of the Abyss
Ring : Trueblood Ring
Wings : Fairy Wings

Paladin
Weapon : Blazing Soul
Armor : Earthen Plates
Helm: Crown of Fervor
Ring : Ring of Intrusion / Bone Necklace / Latea
Wings : Wings of Fury

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:29 pm 
Lord of Everfrost

Urim03 wrote:
Hello, some few more suggestions

Frozen Debris droprate :
I know it might seem a bit like "it's hard to farm for us so increase droprate plz", but I find droprate of frozen debris too low. In the begining it didn't bother me, because death fiend was supposed to be released (and killable) with higher droprate on it, so it was just a kind of bonus (a bit like MA with 0.05% SO). Though Death Fiend never been released and frozen debris remained at really low droprate, even though it takes quite some time to summon SD and kill it.
Atm if I'm not wrong, average of people need frozen debris more than essence of darkness and anti-matter, which make these 2 mats quite wasted most of the time. (or another boss droping FD would be fine too <3)

+

Samael boxman : Tbh, I just dislike this idea. Have a special room for a tank (to make them more useful I guess) sounded nice to me, but in the end it's just boring. It doesn't require skill, it's not fun, and it doesn't even require specific tank char since even swordsman can do it. Also there is no fun in a team boss to play alone in his corner. I thought quite long time to find a way to make this solo room be fun, sounds quite impossible. So I would like to remove this, even if it should buff samael. (like 85% MR instead of 80%? idk)
I don't say that solo is bad, what I mean for example is solo MA in lan can be fun, but solo MA while everyone else is doing rectus is quite annoying. Plz try to fix that, it starts to be hard to find someone who agrees to get bored for X hours in samael runs.

I agree so much with this. I find myself half asleep sitting in box pressing 1-2 buttons in 2 min. Literally daytime, rested fully and i start yawning/feeling sleepy just because of how boring this job is. It is a complete fail to make "tankers" useful since all it does successfully is boring people to sleep. I personally would much rather go do 1000 pushups and 1000 pull ups than sit in box for hours, it's just frustrating to the point where i consider hanging myself just to kill some time.

Will of Protector : Even if it will make it looks like necromancer robe, I think it would be nice to give ams to owner for 5 sec. I mostly think of it to get silence removal so can use WoP freely over judgement in SD (to break heal). Or maybe just make owner debuff immun for duration of active ? Would be even better and will make it special.

WoP can just receive an active like (example: make whole team debuff immune for a few sec or increase DR to team, or return it to MR instead of DR but raise the number, or give it some nice specialty, something along those lines). Support of it in terms of DR is ok but 20% DR is not that much to begin with considering alchemist/paladin can protect team much more without needing SD item but rather using their spells instead.

The Lighting Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Halo of Judgement/Crown of Wrath
Creation/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation/Ghost Tunic
Latea, the Ring of Chaos/Ring of Intrusion/Brooch of Darkness
Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/Protector of the Skies/Embrace of Nature/Soul Eater/Wings of Fury/Soul of the Dead
Abyssal Pickaxe
Snowman Token

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:54 pm 
Count Wallachia

Well, I have some suggestions about MA and SW

SW: I do want to change some stuff that's rather irritating about this character, although she is overall great
-T: I find this spell to be unfitting for SW's role in TWRPG, it just stuns and makes SW invulnerable. It doesn't help for escaping, and its really terrible compared to most characters'
T spells. I would like this to be revamped, someway that benefits SW and other teammates then just stunning in an aoe.
Something like this would be nice:
(Soul Steal: Consumes 3 souls, SW dashes and stuns a target for 2 seconds, then falls back at a 500 range.
Heals SW and nearby allies for 25%, Reduces unit regeneration and healing factors by 10%(3% X Skill level) for 10 seconds)

(Cool down 35 seconds-(skill level))
-E I believe T+ has talked about this, yeah this pudge is basically useless later on. The devour thing sounds nice, but can we have this pudge's stats based on only SW stats?
This includes damage, armor and HP scaling on what SW has, which I believe only HP scales on pudge, but not the other 2.

MA: This character is like the overly too balanced character, with no assets that are better then any other character.
Like what DD_legion said, MA doesn't even have a role. He needs something more then just counter to make him something more useful. (although this ability was brilliant, and fits him perfectly)
What I suggest (This may sound bad im sorry) is a partial remake of MA. Devastation(armor red), nameless arts, and counter and Focus for MA are good.
What's bad for MA (In my opinion) are the 3 other passives. palm strike, heavenly palm strike, and (I forgot the name, so lets call it tornade kick since it deals aoe)
This is what I think makes MA basically bad in terms of damage dealing. In fact, he needs weapons in order for his ultimate and passives to do any real damage,
while other damage dealers do so much with their spells and passives (Like DK's curse. That attack proceeds less then MA's passives, and that by itself can keep close to MA's output, discluding any type of weaponry passive.)
Instead of (Chance to proceed), I thought of trying out (Hits to Proceed), and changing of Heavenly palm strike and slightly buffing for palm strike
As for the Tornado kick thingy, I honestly have no idea. I had problems with it mainly because its lack of procs when I use it. (may be different then others.)
(If anyone has faults against any of these suggestions, pls quote exactly and explain :D)

Other characters I can't say, as I don't have much experience with them.

EDIT: sorry if im asking too much

Post subject: Mc wheel
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:42 pm 
Count Wallachia

not a huge bug, more of a glitch that happens once ever 1000 games :D was fun to share
replay at ingame min 42, hope with pictures you get the point.

Pala at Mc, get Stunned in wheel and dodged the red death ray at edge of wheel

Moved to correct thread, also would like to point out that this is something that can be abused. If you know exactly where to stand you can just sit on the 1 safe spot outside wheel and not run it - Dragon56784

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:43 pm 
Lord of Everfrost

Pumpkin rod stats are inacurrate. On item it says "4540 damage and 710 int" but instead it is "5540 damage and 760 int".

The Lighting Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Halo of Judgement/Crown of Wrath
Creation/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation/Ghost Tunic
Latea, the Ring of Chaos/Ring of Intrusion/Brooch of Darkness
Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/Protector of the Skies/Embrace of Nature/Soul Eater/Wings of Fury/Soul of the Dead
Abyssal Pickaxe
Snowman Token

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next