It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:02 am 
Jack

Use this topic to make suggestions and report any bugs to Greenfruit from now on.

Void Eye/Prophetia the Source of Mana/Crown of Fervor
Frozen Robe
Frost Fairy Wings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:35 am 
Count Wallachia

Since we have to use bypass (map is over 8mb)
Adding new chars would be cool.
In this case "Sonic shooter" here is idea for it (i think u have made it long ago,it was on patch note)

Since i m playing sniper imma ask u for some rework on it (i see on new patch note u r doing smt weird to his ulty hopefully it gonna be better than this one i allways wanted sniper ulty remake (to make it like snipe aka single target just to not be blocked)
Sniper Q (multishot) on some bosses its rly useless ( cant get extra targets to get bonus agi/attack speed with "Storm Shaft") also Storm shaft lasts only for 3-4 sec i hardly can do snipe on that time.
Some remake on F/Q would be great.

Also i agree with my friends that u should add upg version of old items (latea is here since v8)
+ buffing/nerfing new ones

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:54 am 
Count Wallachia

Might as well put my thoughts in, can we do something about fire mage's e? It's pretty lame how this spell forces mage with no escape mechanism to hug a boss, which can cause easy death/combo fail most of the time. Maybe make it target aoe spell but with same effect as current of "the farther targets are from center, the more damage they take"?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:17 pm 
Demon Lord

idk why open another suggestion thread, but anyway here is some of what I would like to see.

First of all, items I find too weak or too strong

Laksha the ancient sword of poison : honnestly 0 reason to craft it beside upgrade. It's harder to make than asmodeus but gives less damage and less survability than this. Would be nice to make it better than asmodeus for at least SM and sins.

Laksha, the Delusional Sword of Poison (not sure of real name) : It's not that bad, but I find it quite weak compared to some other item. I'll get higher power up going from this to oceanus than I got from death scythe to this.

Crimson Reaper : I don't see who would make that, way too weak and extremly expensive.

Protector's Will : I find active too weak, and it's really hard to craft. But it's not bad item.

Eye of Wallachia : I didn't see any player, even in korea community make this item. It gets outclassed by grim visage even though it's really hard to craft. I would suggest to change recipe (so it uses grim visage) and make it useful. It needs the 2 hardest boss (killable) atm but remains weak.

Prophetia, the Greater Source of Mana : A tiny buff would be appreciated imo, it's exactly same as Prophetia, the Source of Mana. Would be nice to make it different by adding another effect.

Horns of destruction : In my opinion, people should have choice between this helm and grim visage. Atm HoD is totally useless. Give it more damage or idk, I would like to see it equivalent of grim visage. (only damage or safer choice)

Crusader's 3 weapon : I'm not sure how they are called, but would be nice to looks for a weapon that gives utility/damage over than a weapon making crusader unkillable. I would rather go anger for damage since anyway crusader can't really die.

Shirin : The upgrade of brooch is really good for swordsman, but the new special effect assassin is quite poor. No more stats compared to normal brooch either. So only reason for sins to go shirin would be active. I would change special effect on sins, in order to make it really worth. (or remove it and make an upgrade of Nephthys Engraved Rings for sins) Also the 200ms bonus of this ring doesn't work.

Judgement : Too OP. It gives enough use by itself to give such strong passive. Judgement proc are basically as good as any sword proc (actually better, but then it doesn't use skill damage, so equivalent ?). I would drop it to 0.75xmainstats and remove the cd on it (0.2sec is basically only preventing MA to use it at full potential, but idk why put a restriction that will touch ONLY MA when he is far to be OP char.). Another possibility is do like 1 sec cd and 3xmainstats proc, like that knight and paladin will keep getting some nice damage bonus without make thunderer and MA godlike.

That's it for the moment. Also I don't know if you plan to make Death Fiend killable any soon, but I find most of items craftable from it are either too weak either too strong. Also that is only my opinion, I might be wrong.^^ I'll come another day for some real suggestion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:01 pm 
Guardian Spirit

Well i can't say i'm in tune with many issues, but i do find the level of powders on some recipes to be ridiculous. It's hard enough gathering mats for some of these, but to top it off with another 20-50 yeti teeth? All it does is delay crafting the item another hour or cause a re-host to load powders, craft, and re-host again. I'm not against having some, but the degree to which it exists currently is just silly. (50 on earth soul and diana, 35 for fe, 25 for heartseeker, 20 for winter's heart, etc.)

Other than that, as ispion FINALLY got fixed to have move speed (something i know we brought up when the item came out) the only other thing i can think of is the current state of knight as a tank/protective support. I find the fact that w's mana slash procs taunt to be infuriating as i generally use the skill for damage/move speed/wof procs. To the point that On some runs i avoid taking the skill as it does more harm than good. Taunting and being able to direct damage toward myself is nice, but having fine tuned control over it would be very helpful. Now in terms of protection knight has the buff from shield breaking and the protection from the ult. And while i like the idea of breaking my shield to give it to others, but using excalibur defensively fells very hit and miss at best.

Now sure it does a decent amount of damage, the 450x is an okay multiplier (though even building items for damage i couldn't beat dps on an fn-geared crusader) but the pushing often makes using the skill difficult, if it were like berserk or lancer where you aim where you want it to hit, (even with the pushing) I think it'd be better than how the detonation can be unreliable. Often I've been stunned or otherwise unable to detonate during the push, and not being able to have it stop where i intended has been frustrating to me. Though I believe it was urim who had an interesting idea, as i recall it would be pretty bad alone, but great in a party. It was something about knight taking a large portion of damage for nearby allies but i don't really remember it fully.

Edit: And on a separate note, can we get instant player kill zones (like lava bridge) on sq cave and sk before the walls go down? I really hate seeing people abuse these.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:37 am 
Polar Bear Giant

An upgrade for Storm Reaver with Th spec? :>

Trimis de pe al meu Titans2_DG700 folosind Tapatalk

Crown of Fervor/Hood of Grim Reaper
Frozen Robe
Fairy Wings/Frozen Heart

Thunderer
Death Schyte/Asmodeus Archdevil's Sword
Bone Necklace/Demonis Archdevil's Ring
Death's Visage
Cruoris the Armor of Blood
Wanderer's Cape

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:00 pm 
Jack

Elementalist fire element is pretty much useless in all terms, before it was here to be sacrificed for chaos, ok, but now it lose the point where using ultimate nor kill summons nor need all 4 of them but 2. Would pretty much prefer buff of red one making him comparably good in some aspect to electric (purple) one, making his fire damage from autoattacks deal pure damage and give some kind of debuff on his Q when linked (maybe simmilarry to fairy fire - minus armor stacking up each hit up to amount of 75 for 5 attacks? Might be magic resist decreasing by 1 up to 5-8?). I dont want to make him deal as much damage as electric one so people dont rant around electric in future, but i would prefer him having more utility at some bossess ex. debuff as stated.

Also new thing is about magic damage reduction, so far i only see Alchemist Golem-W Lancer E and Soul Weaver R decrease magic resistance as it is (lancer Q damage REDUCTION if i recall?). Would be pretty good addon to Knight T to reduce magic resistance aswell, for minor amount but still reduce. Decreasing considerably attack speed debuff and movement speed debuff wouldn't matter. It doesnt really help on any of high bossess where it doesnt matter if they move, but if you actually want to slow them up in place they are still resistant to debuff (Samiel Overload, Skeleton King 100%, Zombie Lord Craze). To add most of high bossess, auto attack speed is not important part in fighting them, except on ZL but as stated before, when you actually want them to not move/attack often, they are resistant. And if its possible i would prefer increased time of D buff by 10 seconds of the current one, normally it lasts at most 5 seconds after cooldown is down, which makes u kind of use it regardless if you want heal or not, just for Max HP + bigger trigger on autoattacks and buffed W.

Next is buff or some kind of change for Archangel's Halo, after realeasing Helm of Battle it began fading, protective aura ex. small damage reduction or magic resist or armor would help. Or increase of healing by small percent? There is this effect on some items already.

Last edited by qweszaq on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:47 pm 
Blood Wraith

I am fairly certain D+Q on elementalist stuns the nearby enemies (since yes, ele has some combos)

Tacos 4 life.

Soul Weaver
Weapon : Staff of Parasite / Earth Soul Benzennia
Robe : Draconic Skin Rusalka
Hood : Hood of Apocrypha
Ring : Eternal Rose
Wings : Soul of the Dead

Berserker
Weapon : Anger
Armor : Reactive
Helm : Archangel's Halo
Ring : Ring of Intrusion
Wings : Cape of Corrupt Flames
Token : Ragnaar

Paladin
Weapon : Death Scythe
Armor : Earthen Plates / Purelight Armor
Helm: Archangel's Halo / Crown of Fervor
Ring : Latea / Bone Necklace / Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings : Frozen Heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:00 pm 
Jack

tplus wrote:
I am fairly certain D+Q on elementalist stuns the nearby enemies (since yes, ele has some combos)

D E stuns more for longer ._.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:09 pm 
Blood Wraith

Oh right, anyways,

GF CAN YOU FIX MY FRIENDS THE SPECTERS OF WALLACHIA? They lost the op kaboom spell that sent us flying riding mc wheels xD(I think they still ahve the spell, they are just unable to cast it)

Thanks!

Tacos 4 life.

Soul Weaver
Weapon : Staff of Parasite / Earth Soul Benzennia
Robe : Draconic Skin Rusalka
Hood : Hood of Apocrypha
Ring : Eternal Rose
Wings : Soul of the Dead

Berserker
Weapon : Anger
Armor : Reactive
Helm : Archangel's Halo
Ring : Ring of Intrusion
Wings : Cape of Corrupt Flames
Token : Ragnaar

Paladin
Weapon : Death Scythe
Armor : Earthen Plates / Purelight Armor
Helm: Archangel's Halo / Crown of Fervor
Ring : Latea / Bone Necklace / Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings : Frozen Heart

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next