It is currently Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:35 am 
Blood Wraith

Abyssal and Mithril should never be combined. Ever. It would be annoying as hell. If they did make a new pick it should just be like abyssal or mithril with higher stone/ore chances, otherwise there's no reason to do it.

Void Eye/Prophetia the Source of Mana/Crown of Fervor
Frozen Robe
Frost Fairy Wings

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:36 am 
Spider Queen

I like the idea. mithrill pickaxe + abyssal pickaxe + Spirit of Abyss = Chaos Pickaxe
on use make 100 of each kind already gathered. Wouldn't need many clic, nor autoclicker, and like that will make tokens less usefull.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:46 pm 
King Crab

Or make those pickaxe useful
With insane craft like :
Abyssal Pickaxe + Essence of Anger + 100 Greater Magic Stone =
Anger's Pickaxe [Neptinos] - lvl 360
Active - Mines magical stones (No CD)
500 Main Stat

Mithril Pickaxe + Spirit of Nightmare + 60 Gold Ore =
Nightmare's Pickaxe [Neptinos] - lvl 360
Active - Mines ore (No CD)
+4% Skill Damage

Bonus added can be changed, it's just an idea that I post here.
Btw, it will makes those items usefull, since it's "kinda" useless atm.
Good or bad idea?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:15 am 
Spider Queen

I already thought of a 6th item, waaay different from this, but I had an idea like that in mind. Unfortunatly it'll most likely never come anymore as for ZL we need people with holy water, it means no 6th item usable on it.

It's maybe just best to have 5 items + another free location for anything (special item for a single boss, candy, cake or anything that could help in a fight (like ice stone))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am 
King Crab

Oh yes, you're right, I have forgot about those special item
Ty :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:34 am 
Kobolt Lord

Here's another suggestion.

Make it so that Demon Lord and angels can be spawned on same game.

This could come with a cost, for example :

If DL is summoned, make angels take 4 holies to summon. If DL is not summoned, normal 3 holies are needed.

If Angels are summoned, make DL take 12 reds to summon. If Angels are not summoned, normal 8 reds are needed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:50 am 
Kobolt Lord

And yet another one. Make the crafting priority on powders like this : White, Green, Blue, Red, Holy

So, if I have 3 blues, 5 reds and 100 greaters on me and I click craft, I'll get another red crafted, instead of holy. And if I have 50 of each stone on me and 10 teeth and I spam craft all teeth will be converted to next stage more smoothly.

Small change, big advantages.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:19 pm 
Blood Wraith

Since greenfruit is back to be dev, I feel like we should revive this section since he comes by once in a while and it might give him some insight on what english people would want without us having to use cafe.naver.com/twrpgn to post them on.

These are some items I would like to see :

-Upgrade to the Fruit-flavored candy bag
-Upgrade to Ring of Intrusion ( 810 all stats kinds of falls off later into the game with all the new rings, even tho the refresh is amazing)
-Upgrade to Storm Reaver (Crimson reaper being an upgrade of tepethia, also Storm reaver is an amazing sword that just doesnt get used since there is way better ones out there)
-Upgrade to Bloody Armor (Item that doesnt get used)
-Upgrade to Bloody Robe (Item that doesnt get used)
-Upgrade to Twin Snow (Pretty much any other staff is better at the moment)
-Upgrade to Wings of Fury (Alot of same tier items have had an upgrade, even a little bit more stats on the upgrade would go a long way)
-Upgrade to Purified Water (Turtle Ring, It is completly useless other then to use in other items upgrades)
-Upgrade to Valuable Wind Protection Clothing (Awesome item that is useless once you reach mid to end game)

These are suggestions of course, Long live greenfruit!

Tacos 4 life.

Soul Weaver
Weapon : Staff of Parasite / Earth Soul Benzennia
Robe : Draconic Skin Rusalka
Hood : Hood of Grim Reaper
Ring : Eternal Rose
Wings : Soul of the Dead

Berserker
Weapon : Anger
Armor : Reactive
Helm : Archangel's Halo
Ring : Ring of Intrusion
Wings : Cape of Corrupt Flames
Token : Ragnaar

Paladin
Weapon : Death Scythe
Armor : Earthen Plates / Purelight Armor
Helm: Archangel's Halo / Crown of Fervor
Ring : Latea / Bone Necklace / Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings : Frozen Heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:32 pm 
Count Wallachia

I have a lot of suggestions that might or might not be proper but to not make eternally long post i'll try to keep it as short as possible.

As usual coming from me => optimizing visuals a lot, this is most important thing in map for me and a few other people and makes it quite challenging/near impossible to play at current state of map graphical design. (A lot of heroes have so much unnecessary visuals that could be reduced/removed because they don't matter a slightest bit to the hero usefulness (example: dk/am/witch) as well as certain bosses like sb/samiel/zl/sd extreme lag on those especially on sb/sm))

-Bridge, would love to see this get finished considering it has been in map for years. (maybe zennoth?)
-DF, maybe finish or transfer items to other tier and include mats onto some other boss drops?

Hero wise => DK silence 5s or at least 4 compared to 3 (could add some item for him considering 0 new items that benefit DK so he is kind of falling behind). Cof upgrade for example or allowing him to use prophetia the greater source of mana would also be fine.

Lancer => Could use a slight buff in dmg (her burst and dot are at best average) 18a lancer was cool buff (850x str ult as oposed to x650 currently).

Crusader => Nerf of tanking ability, hero is practically undying. Previous developer nerfed damage which is huge mistake since she'll do good damage regardless considering she can live forever.

Bow Master => Recently got her R(stun) nerfed for no real reason, just makes combo harder and could use buff in damage as well since she is fairly weak even with the power of Everfrost Bane.

Martial Artist => Any comment here is kind of too much, this hero was dying for some buff/change/rework for such a long time. No stun whatsoever, damage is really low even at high gear and in general boring character (right click and your job is done).

Items => Wof upgrade/RoI upgrade/Proper CoF upgrade(the one that would benefit more than 2 heroes in map, very silly as well how fire helm that is good for a lot of heroes becomes ice/water helm that is good for only 2 heroes)/serious nerf of Halo of Judgment/Benedict buff/nerf recipe of Seal of the Veiled/modify Shirin(75 stats and 1% sd increase for such hard recipe is rather weak).

That would be it for now. Hopefully gF will look into this and give his opinion on this matter.

Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Crown of Fervor/Archangel's Halo
Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Brooch of Darkness
Embrace of Nature/Soul Eater/Wings of Fury
Abyssal Pickaxe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:05 am 
Troll Lord

Ill definitely be looking into them. Wings of Fury, lancer, etc.
Feel free to add more suggestions :mrgreen:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next