Season 4 Bugs / Suggestions

Report any bugs, glitches, and suggestions here for future versions
masterogi
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Re: Season 4 Bugs / Suggestions

Post by masterogi » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:14 pm

I disagree with Urim, but agree with Lee, 8-) that if someone doesn't like cinematics in game he should be able to disable them, like with camera shaking. Best regards :D
HandOfGod MasterOgi
Show
Lancer 420

Weapon: Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Helm: Crown of Serenity/Halo of Judgment
Armor: Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Ring: Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings: Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury
Pickaxe: Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe
Token: Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token
SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE
Show

RockLeeNBU
Mage Lord

Post by RockLeeNBU » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:57 pm

masterogi wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:14 pm
I disagree with Urim, but agree with Lee, 8-) that if someone doesn't like cinematics in game he should be able to disable them, like with camera shaking. Best regards :D
XD
I don't think it should be per player tho, since that will give a disadvantage to players that don't have cinematics turned off. meaning people who did can move while others can't.

Rei
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by Rei » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:33 am

Then just keep them "frozen" like every player is during the cinematic but don't show the cinematic itself?

RockLeeNBU
Mage Lord

Post by RockLeeNBU » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Rei wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:33 am
Then just keep them "frozen" like every player is during the cinematic but don't show the cinematic itself?
that doesn't fix the issue of "doing mc wheel and someone summon"
or "the whole team is doing Samael and a new player decides to summon WoD"

Rei
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by Rei » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:26 pm

Pretty sure that issue isn't in the map but rather in the organising strength of raid leader.

Urim03
Turtle Lord

Post by Urim03 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:42 pm

Rei wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:26 pm
Pretty sure that issue isn't in the map but rather in the organising strength of raid leader.
I quite agree with this, it'll be a pretty big loss to me to not have cinematics and all troubles with cinematics can very easily be avoided. About disable cinematics doesn't seem too nice because it means one player decides for everyone, I kind of dislike this. At best it would split people for no real reasons.

I still believe that cinematics are a great help for new player to be interested in the game also... Think only as "I did 1500 sam, I don't want to see cinematics for angels and samael one more time" doesn't seem like an objective point of view of if it's better for the game or no, more like a specific situation.
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image

RockLeeNBU
Mage Lord

Post by RockLeeNBU » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 am

I agree, I do think the cinematics are an important part of the game. Its what makes boss summoning special. And yes it is a rather specific case.. however after playing for a long time it just takes time out of your gameplay. Even experienced players sometimes miss someone doing MC or another boss and decide to summon

And one person doesn't have to decide it. it can be a voting kind of system where if 100% of the players type -skip it will skip the cutscenes for that instance of the game.. or maybe have your vote saved in your save file. and if 100% of players have that in their save files then it skips the cutscenes.

kmnop
Kobolt Lord

Post by kmnop » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:23 pm

priest skill W Holy Blessing is not working with Right click AUTO CAST, have to cast W to all players individually

Urim03
Turtle Lord

Post by Urim03 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:42 am

autocast on warcraft 3 only occure in fight, never out of combat. It's not a bug
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image