Season 4 Bugs / Suggestions

Report any bugs, glitches, and suggestions here for future versions
FlyingCow
Spirit Beast

Re: Season 4 Bugs / Suggestions

Post by FlyingCow » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:58 pm

This bug was fixed in 0.19f, if you want to continue playing english 0.19e please avoid using it.

crucibles
Troll Lord

Post by crucibles » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:21 pm

There was a suggestion to have the six-slot more fun other than the abyssal pickaxe. Like fairies? pets?

crucibles
Troll Lord

Post by crucibles » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:22 pm

Bug: I do not know if this is fixed also in 19f. Summoning angels again also can be used to multi summon the corrupt angel.

darkfox
Silverback Wolf

Post by darkfox » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello from Russia and sorry for bad english!

Hate rework about dk, are u sure its a good idea? I know what dk need some changes like other classes but u change all his skills!
I mean u re-created character, but not better just created new character? Dk had a good mechanics and skill-set and if his skills does not have a good balance, maybe need to fix/up them but save this hero and his role?

I know what dk rework was a long time ago, but i dont play in this map 1 year, so i hope my suggestion can reviewed.

Gl!

Giddran
Mammoth

Post by Giddran » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:48 am

Hydrobuster feels interesting but ultimately boring to play, it makes almost the entire spell set to feel boring and off balance.
I can in general i heal much stronger, more reliable and better with Crimson Star compared to Hydrobuster which also gives 7.5% sd/healing to the team, shield and decent damage. Hydrobuster is weaker in most aspects and make the gameplay becomes incredible uninspiring, however the concept is great and could need some tweaks. Please make it fun to play Hydrobuster support!

[Q Water Bullet]
The bounce and heal is really cool, however it is pretty damn lackluster. My main wish is that it would have a short effect that debuffs enemies or buffs allies to make the gameplay active.
The bounce and healing effect is really cool however it bounces dont apply on direct hit on allies.

SK Dummy with endgame gear:
Q deals 30k [Q] + 50k [T Passive] dmg (Hydrobuster int)
Q deals 150k-170k [Total] dmg. (Crimson int)

[W Nano shield]:
Clense, Compared to Crimson this is just clense without a usable shield, without a secondary purpose it makes to much more boring and less interactive to play supportive.

[E Break Shot]:
Serves as a stun, low dmg and knockback. Lackluster in general but usable.

[R Distortion]:
Feels slow and hard to hit, also its small radius makes makes it impractical.

[T: Stardust Rain] & [F: Comet Storm]:
Feels fine to use, a big loss in damage but still feels good.

Support items:
Ring of Fervor:
It being mainstat affects probe healing but could cover up Crimson team buff slightly (7.5% sd/7.5% extra healing) when used with Hydrobuster. However its duration makes it unpractical to deliver 6 lasthits while trying to keep the buff up to add the heal proc which is interesting but still weak.

Example suggestions:

Allow HP Regen from items to affect probe healing:
Possible items which would benefit: Fervor, Shirin, Phoenix

Hydrobuster:
Reduce Hydrobuster damage.
Q:
1. Add a secondary effect. Debuff enemies or buff allies for short duration.
2. Consider bounces add single target effect like Ring of Fervor
2. Increase damage by 5-10x int. [Currently around 1200 dmg per 1x Int on base damage)

W:
Gives probed allies/affected by Hydrobuster regeneration buff 20% damage reduction and extra regeneration healing for 4 sec instead of shield.

R:
Casting R empowers next Breakshot (E) within 4 seconds to add Distortion (R) debuff

Misc: Ever since debuff immunity got removed from Crimson Star i felt supporting being alot less fun due not being strong but it basicially removed half of what a support Shooter did in a team as reactionary play around allies. However using Q with Crimson feels fun and amazing gameplay wise however i could never enjoy supporting on the same level since it felt so bland. Some of the above are thoughts how it would be fun supporting with Hydrobuster as at the moment you are mostly a afk heal bot with low gameplay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Giddran
Mammoth

Post by Giddran » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 am

Misc thoughts about some item cooldowns

Long item cooldowns:
Wings of Phoenix: 50 -> 45 sec active
Crown of Composure: 100 -> 60 sec (Remove 20% freeze?)
Fruit-flavored Candy Bag: Reduce drop time by 20-30 seconds

Ring of Time:
Active: Reduce cooldown with 5-10 seconds, remove mana regeneration.
Passive: Remove 60 sec from passive/drop item time.
(Its high cd maks it a pain when running several bosses)

Chronos the Cannon of Time (Shooter):
No longer viable as situational item since Q/D change, idm but worth noticing
Last edited by Giddran on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Urim03
Turtle Lord

Post by Urim03 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Giddran wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 am
Fruit-flavored Candy Bag: Reduce drop time by 20-30 seconds

Ring of Time:
Passive: Remove 60 sec from passive/drop item time.
(Its high cd maks it a pain when running several bosses)
Tbh I quite agree that those kind of stuff (6 min being unable to drop an item) is quite annoying and not enjoyable. I believe that there should be no item with more than 2 min of not being droppable. Or maybe like in tower (lvl 120 with jaina) + in village you can drop items even if in cd.
My best suggestion would be that patrol drops all item even if undroppable, there is no real way to swap items safely with 0 armor and 20k hp to make it abusable.
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image

RockLeeNBU
Mage Lord

Post by RockLeeNBU » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:27 am

With the new field summoning items (horn/crystal/mask) system, a player is able to summon multiple of the same boss consecutively without waiting for another to drop. Its done by clicking the item and immediately dropping it before the popup menu appears.

I suggest making the item disappear on use, but get rid of the cancel button so that they won't lose the item if they cancel.

Giddran
Mammoth

Post by Giddran » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Since there is Strength and Agility tier armors and no for agility heroes i suggest to add one for agility heroes. I do find Plates of Lightning stats being slight weak so instead of asking for a buff it would perhaps be cool to see a upgrade that includes another unused armor in crafts (Draconic Skin Rusalka). To put in more in line i wouldnt mind seeing higher stats and why not a shield or any other defensive tool on the skill cast proc.

SD tier armors:
(Frostshard, Medea, Diana, Winters Robe)(Strength Hades is counting DF)

Urim03
Turtle Lord

Post by Urim03 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:36 pm

I do find Plates of Ligntning quite under other agi armor items atm. It lacks something to make it equivalent, more survability more damage or a special tool on active. But I think that considering it's upgrade of guardian vest and earthen plates, why not gives shield and regeneration to that item.

Make an upgrade is also a solution, with maybe give in top of shield an ams ? there is no agi ams item (beside halo of judgement if you consider it as mixt).

If I had to chose I would buff it to make this a defensive armor for agi, a bit like frostshard is for str. But make it as a proc item that does damage on its own (adding scalings to some hero) is also a possibility.
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image