I decided to finally quit gaming completely

Discuss anything relevant to The World RPG!
masterogi
Count Wallachia

I decided to finally quit gaming completely

Post by masterogi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:18 am

Greetings. This will prolly be my last time i wrote Greetings, feels weird. But i decided to quit gaming completely because i feel like it will be burden to me in my life and that i wouldn't be able to do what i really wan't. I always wanted to do this but i never had courage to actually do this, i somehow doubt i even have it now, but i really hope i will manage it somehow. I didn't really play any other game beside Warcraft III and twrpg as map, so i guess i'm doing it now and that's it. It feels weird because i always hated those who are quitting and looked down on them, gearing fast and leaving us, but now when i'm the one that is actually trying to leave it all it feels really weird. What is making me feel somehow happy is that everything must come to an end, so this is probably my gaming end. I wish you all good luck because you who are staying are future of this map, i feel like my time passed anyway.... had really great fun all these years and i just cant put it into words, and the more i'm typing this the harder its becoming for me to actually really quit gaming for real. Once again i hope i really do it and i hope i won't come back, not because i hate this or something but simply because i feel like its time to move on. So today its my retiring day i guess, i really, really, really wish you all from deepest part of my heart biggest possible luck and good gaming.

At the end i want to mention all players which i played and which somehow left some impact on me even a smallest one but still they did, doesnt matter be them bad or good or did i love them or i didn't (i tried to love everyone tbh).

Thank you: Senn, Niksonye, Baddog777, Ey3c0resa1nt, Ilovedyou(Strahotski) DaxLui, FlyingCow Urim03, Dheeman123, NightRei, Lissai, Aexx, Xalmoxis, Ressur3cti0n, Ashmedai, Blackeru, De5p0t, Qweszaq, Orcoff, Vinasian, FuryKick, Souna, WhepPhew, EjaculateDPS, SquishySquid, Cro_Green_Wolf, IXOscarIX, deathwarrior, Youshotme, Hyuki, Vodevil, ZanX, Dargon, Death.fre, PositiveOne, Hezzaba, Giddo, Maciejos, Mofoa, Uchiha-Slay, Ultra_Brutal, gaffense, ScyllaDoll, SpookyBlack, DioBrando, CptCalamari, Jack1337, Cheno, Celeana, WingShadow, CerealTriumph, Genini, FallenForward, LaxSaw, MiroBG, VomidBeater, Bumciks, Pyccku(N1ghtSiren), Plezinho, Poslakaem, B4W_Slayer( and his folks), Ranked, Ji_ra2, RegularM(Clementine), Rock Lee NBU, Venomancer43, Sc. Frozen, Silven1305, TWD.IronWar, T+, Vavanzo, GBB, Atlantico, WarlordOfHell, XXLuciusXX, TheVet, AzureDrago, rtb.Berserker,f412,Sankarea, Sacchin, Krkanluk, rreuven, DDLegion, TyroRex(Gaeron), Dragon, Liger_GeGe, Zaeee, Figure-8(Alisa), and im sure i 100% forgot to mention alot of players. please forgive me, but i was really happy playing with you all, and its a experience which i will remember forever!!!

Now i'm officially retiring, cya guys and good luck! Your [HandOfGod]MasterOgi. <3
The Almighty MasterOgi
Show
Lancer 420

Weapon: Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Helm: Crown of Serenity/Halo of Judgment/Crown of Rage
Armor: Plates of Lightning/Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Ring: Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings: Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury
Pickaxe: Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe
Token: Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token
SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE
Show

vinasian
Count Wallachia

Re: I decided to finally quit gaming completely

Post by vinasian » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:38 am

Sad to see you leave mate, but also happy for you as well. Best of wishes in your new life and path.
I'll be here for you when im not afk :p
Judgement in Death

VoDeViL
King Crab

Post by VoDeViL » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:04 am

First of all I would like to thank you for the games we have shared. Sad to see a player that I enjoyed playing go, but at the same time I feel proud that you took a decision in hopes to better your life. It takes a lot of courage to make such a decision. I hope nothing but the best for you. Hope you do great take care of yourself. =)

Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by 777 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:44 am

Was fun ogi! Thanks for all the good times. I wish you luck on your future endeavors

Ashmedai
Lord of Everfrost

Post by Ashmedai » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:36 am

Have fun with your life you priest :D
R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

XXXLuciusXXX
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by XXXLuciusXXX » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 am

Gone but never forgotten <3 Good luck with whatever you persue in life!

Urim03
Turtle Lord

Post by Urim03 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:06 am

I'm still waiting for nudes :D

I hope everything will go well for you. Peace love flex sex to you bruh.
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image

ZeranoX2
Troll Lord

Post by ZeranoX2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:31 am

:D hey ogi here is gnu. still dont remember my forum password ^^

sad to see u quit. i hope it does help u to focus more on other things.
was a great time. cya o/

Rei
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by Rei » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:01 pm

We still gotaa drink some beer someday my serbian friend. We played alot back in the days and I am also grateful to you. Thank you for playing and good luck.

RockLeeNBU
Mage Lord

Post by RockLeeNBU » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:20 pm

I've enjoyed all the times that we've played together, even though it was not many. Thank you for being a good example of a great player, both mentally and skillwise.

It's sad to see you go, but as VoDeViL mentioned, I am very proud of that tough decision. Best of luck to your future endeavors!