It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Playing On-line
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:02 am 
Silverback Wolf

Well, I played the map at one time, and thank god I saw the topic to play the latest versions with heavier size.
I would like to know how he does it so I can play online with other players, I know about games, I have a basic idea and I also know that he has a fixed post on it, but (as I see it, I'm not making negative reviews) It's a bit "outdated" ..
The garena, does not work if you do not do a VPN, outside of that I do not think NENHUUUM player there, and my ping is absurd because I live in Brazil: T
I do not know if there is anyone here, who knows how to do it, or happens to know better how to play, because an hour has arrived in the game, that I can not advance, I get stagnated, because I can not beat the bosses or get the best Items (because they drop from them).

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and for bad English, because as I said above, I'm Brazilian and I do not speak English fluently

Post subject: Re: Playing On-line
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:39 am 
Jack

I can send you 2 videos, one about entconnect and second about eurobattlenet. Both of these connects to server we english players use for runs.
Actually will paste it here already. Videos might be a little outdatted but should show 2 ways that people without legit game use. Also just to write already, i hardly do not recommend using garena+ to play. It's fine if you want to join vietnamise or russian or philipin community, but you don't want that as Brazilian.

--- Eurobattle net (the korean you see in video is probably word for Download)
--- Entconnect (i use firefox, don't know how to activate java for other browsers since never tried)

Last edited by qweszaq on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Playing On-line
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:46 am 
Silverback Wolf

qweszaq wrote:
I can send you 2 videos, one about entconnect and second about eurobattlenet. Both of these connects to server we english players use for runs.
Actually will paste it here already. Videos might be a little outdatted but should show 2 ways that people without legit game use. Also just to write already, i hardly do not recommend using garena+ to play. It's fine if you want to join vietnamise or russian or philipin community, but you don't want that as Brazilian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThvMKI-BjK0 Eurobattle net (the korean you see in video is probably word for Download)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnlI3sAB27A Entconnect (i use firefox, don't know how to activate java for other browsers since never tried)

Oh, thanks.
I saw the video of eurobattle.net, and I just made the map host according to the video, in case anyone wants to play, the host name is tonial64, I'm always online at dawn sometimes in the afternoon.
Thanks for the tip!!! I hope to meet some players