It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:28 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:47 pm 
Kobolt Lord

Hello everyone again! VERSION 0.18

My friends and i tested some more characters and ofc we see that some are better in team some in solo and so one.

Also we used Urim's table to see some usefulness of them, thanks a lot!

But there can be a difference in a 8ppl party, some damage scales better, some not.

So i ask for a help to make some great mix party (burst and long dps) for later bosses (mean zl sk dragon samael, don't know who is death fiend xD)
Pls help me in my thoughts!!!

1slot priest (no comments)
2slot Soul weawer (great buff, great debuff, think no comments)
3slot water mage (i think it is needed cause of ulti and good disable)

so now there is topic of discussion, what dd and tank?)) or some more supports?
Some ideas from str
knight bers are not needed( non usefull, my thoughts)
DK is good cause of debuff and some disable, and ofc damage.
Lancer - has some buffs, can be a tank if it is needed, has shield breaker.(also we have geared lancer, so may be it is 4th slot xD)
Paladin? Don't know is it needed or not, is it worth tank\supp or what it is xD

Now agi (thund ma archers are not needed, less usefull as i think) not sure about sins
Sword good damage(may be best) good stuns, can be 5th

Now int(don't need witch, wind)
Is ele needed there? Sure it will do great damage with priests ulti
Is alchemist worth 1 slot like supp\dd or better to take pure dps?
Now arcane and fire. Arc seems to be better in all in all damage, and also good burst. I think it can overbeat fire even with less burst(again it is only opinion

So 4-5-6 can be sword arc and lancer (but it is only opinion)
7-8 can be pala alch sword arc ele dk

Help with that trouble pls) i know that there is balance, but some characters for sure scales better (like 2 or more firemages together with burning, may be others, don't know all features)
So. I want to hear your opinions) (also if there is a big difference for new season, please tell)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:19 pm 
Blood Wraith

From agis pick 101% SM and TH, they're super good DoT(dmg over time), SM is full of stuns/interrupts, good support in terms of his T, TH is decent in tanking and has pretty high dmg overtime.

From ints WIM is op support, you should consider her for team. FM is great burst but after that she doesn't do that much but still good to have due to high burst. Alch can pretty much do everything, dps/heal/protect/pots high geared Alch is pretty op.

From strs Zerk is pretty insane now, especially considering half of new items are literally made for her and make her monster dps so you can choose Zerk without regrets. Pali is ok supp, heal/protect/ can do nice dmg and overall not a bad hero. DK was so very high dps but lately every hero gets 2-3 items that make it op while DK isn't getting anything item wise so far. He's still quite ok in terms of burst but other than that he isn't what he used to be so it's up to you on this one.

Lancer is pretty good hero, can break shields, has useful debuffs/buff and is ok dmg. I personally like Lancer a lot since I find her very useful in every team composition and on every boss so again this is up to you, tho I recommend Lancer as always to be a part of team.
Also since I noticed you are still playing outdated version (0.18) you can for sure pick DK since he has no nerfs in that version.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Cheers.

Edit: WM is not that much useful later on, she's pretty much replaceable by every hero on sk/zl/sm/sd so you can skip that hero completely for the time being.
Also don't bother thinking about DF, it's an unreleased boss and he will most likely stay that way for a long long time.

The Lighting Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Crown of Wrath/Archangel's Halo
Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Ring of Intrusion/Brooch of Darkness
Embrace of Nature/Soul Eater/Wings of Fury
Abyssal Pickaxe
Snowman Token

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:54 am 
Kobolt Lord

Thanks for u answer.
Didn't know anything about wind, thought it is not so good^^
ok. now like that
1-priest
2-sw
3-wind m
4-lancer
5-swordm
6-thund or bers? or together)
7 arc or firemage? again, who is better on lasts, as i see they both have great damage)
8 i think it is enough for supps, so no pala. so any dd (sm\ th\ bers\ arc\ fire or ele or someone mix like alch is he really so op?)

team almost done xD

later we will pass through next season, but now it is the last eng as i know, so we play it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:53 am 
Mammoth

lama wrote:
Thanks for u answer.
Didn't know anything about wind, thought it is not so good^^
ok. now like that
1-priest
2-sw
3-wind m
4-lancer
5-swordm
6-thund or bers? or together)
7 arc or firemage? again, who is better on lasts, as i see they both have great damage)
8 i think it is enough for supps, so no pala. so any dd (sm\ th\ bers\ arc\ fire or ele or someone mix like alch is he really so op?)

Firemage is pretty OP. Her ability is to deal a huge ammount of damage in a very short period, which considerably is necessasry in some cases when you need to end the boss as fast as possible (e.g., Ent). Having FM in your team will make high-boss runs much easier.
AM is cool tho, but her ultimate damage can be easily splited, especially while doing bosses which have minions like SK or ZL. One more thing is you need to practice playing AM a lot to be able to dodge some one-hit skill or you will die in vain. Well, playing AM is more interesting and thrilling than Firemage imo. :lol:
Paladin can help you A LOT in the game. He has AOE buffs, disables (stun, slow) and tanking skill so he can be a multi-role hero. I bet you have never seen any gameplay of a skillful Pal, his skill damage buff makes the boss's HP bar go down so fast.
DK's role is to disable enemies and make them more vulnerable. He has great importance in the team.
Here's my suggestion:
6. Berserker (since you have lancer to break shields)
7. Firemage (needed for burst damage)
8. DK (more disables)

Demonis, the Demon Lord's Ring
Corrupt Crystal Wings
Flame Explosion

Jack-o'-Lantern token Tokens section, page 10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:41 am 
Blood Wraith

Pick both Zerk and TH and ditch the AM since she's more or less weak. Also paladin has no stun/slow(idk where u got that he has stun/slow), he only gets ministuns with visvire which isn't even that good/benefitial.

Abyssal Pickaxe
Snowman Token

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:46 pm 
Demon Lord

There isn't perfect team comp, mostly depends on situation. For ZL I would 100% exclude SM for example. And more than that, it'll depend on how geared you want your perfect team to be. If you talk of a team that can do all boss and grind together without me insanely hard...

I would say

Priest
WM/SW (depending on situations, but not both together, in general I THINK WM better since rework)
wim
lancer/knight (lancer better in most of situations)
SM
FM
AM
any int or agi char basically. (2nd SM sins BM th witch ele alch etc... depending on what you want)

I could tell good point and bad point on most of char, but tbh I would rather try to fix a team composition than give a new one. Ele for example is nice sup and nice damage, though can be annoying for the team because of all these summons.

Basically with this team you have everything needed from low boss to endgame boss. Stuns, way to interrupt, burst, dot, supporting, break... There shouldn't be any boss where you would struggle because of bad team composition.

though SM and AM are only really worth if you can handle them, AM is considered as really powerfull in korea server of what I've heard, but none here is shining in any way. (H could, but he isn't playing, he betrayed us all </3) So you can always take something else instead as long as it has high dps like it.

Senn wrote:
From strs Zerk is pretty insane now, especially considering half of new items are literally made for her and make her monster dps so you can choose Zerk without regrets.

That's why I wouldn't take her, only because she gets insane with full stuff, but until then I doubt zerk will bring that much to the team. I doubt they want a team comp that will only shine while full stuff.

All this message is about S4 version, since oyu were talking about samael, I prefered to do a team comp about S4 rather than S3 0.18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:37 pm 
Blood Wraith

Urim03 wrote:
That's why I wouldn't take her, only because she gets insane with full stuff, but until then I doubt zerk will bring that much to the team. I doubt they want a team comp that will only shine while full stuff.

Since they are considering sk/zl/sm/sd in future it would be better if someone takes char and gears it up slowly, that will allow that person to get to know char and play it better rather than waiting until they can kill all the above mentioned bosses and just boost the zerk with gear later so she can do all that dmg she can do with new gear. Basically from all the past experiences we know how it ends when someone gears a char in 5 days as oposed to taking 1 or more years of gearing. Not trying to be rude or anything here, it's true zerk doesn't bring that much to the table without high gear but I don't think it would be good idea to wait and gear her much later and within days + maybe someone in their team likes that char a lot so no reason not to play her from the start too.

Abyssal Pickaxe
Snowman Token

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:02 pm 
Jack

Naw SW is still better than WM, at least until max gear. In most situations anyways.

Void Eye/Prophetia the Source of Mana/Crown of Fervor
Frozen Robe
Frost Fairy Wings