Viyomi helped Imatol ninja dc

Report players here! PLEASE FOLLOW RULES or don't bother posting.
Ashmedai
Evil Lava Spawn

Viyomi helped Imatol ninja dc

Post by Ashmedai » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Username: Ashmedai
Username of Reported Player: Viyomi
Reason: Helped Imatol ninja dc since it was his last even though he said everything but ooo rollable. He added that ''last mat rule'' applies even though he didn't specify
Replay Time when it occurred (if applicable): 2nd minute I guess
Bot Name:[/b] One of the private ones, don't remember which
Server: Giddo's ream
Link to Replay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

Rei
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Re: Viyomi helped Imatol ninja dc

Post by Rei » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Eversince I made Stardust 1.5 years ago I declared that last mat rule and main > alt rule will apply in my and every group run. After Stardust decayed I kept enforcing those rules in my runs. As a "old stardust player" you should have known, or perhaps you didn't play that much. For you last mat rule is a "good guy rule", for me it's given and I am not gonna repeat that in every lobby that I create. Is it my turn to report you for ninjaing my pumpkins now?

Ashmedai
Evil Lava Spawn

Post by Ashmedai » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:26 pm

1. You disbanded Stardust, ergo all rules n the like are gone.
2. I knew it was for Stardust, I played much seeing how I carried a lot of people back there.
3. You should have said it when I asked you if DC is free > You said yes, rollable (no mentions of last)
4. Yes I ninjaed pumpkins, why ? Because it was DF run no event, qwe already said that whoever picks it up uses it for candy to funky the chest
5. It was a plain old ninja, with you saying in game DC was free, that's all I have to say

P.S: The zk runs you did were not mentioned to be of ''Stardust'' group, all that was said was that ooo reserved, ergo the only rule metioned and applied was the ooo reserved
R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

Rei
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by Rei » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:31 pm

1. I remade Stardust if you didn't notice, oh wait, you are inside.
2. "it was for Stardust", but it kept going for me, the fact that you carried people is irrelevant here.
3. You asked when mato wasn't ingame, hence situation changed and so would my answer if you asked again.
4. He didn't say it to me, look it's the same situation.
5. Never said DC was free since I needed one :smart:

Ashmedai
Evil Lava Spawn

Post by Ashmedai » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:46 pm

1. Yes, Stardust was recreated > Did you mention it was Stardust run, no
2.Yes I asked when Mato wasn't ingame but if something happens that will make you ''reserve''(I know it's not reserve reserve but easier to define like that) then you should have mentioned. Qwe(or anyone for that matter) would have mentioned ''X left Y is free'' or ''X joined Y is no longer free'' . You should have done the same especially seeing how I asked 1 run before mato joined
3. I don't care about pumpkins and for your information, he stated multiple times. Not my fault you were not paying attention.
4. Oh yes you did Image

Let's face it, you helped him ninja by layman's terms and that's it

And this is my last post, feel free to try n defend your point, I don't care. I was tempted to not play with you before when you had your ''accident'' but now I won't play for sure.
Waiting for a mod to close this topic if they want to, I just made it to, how to say it, ''spread awareness''

P.S: Ahh my bad, forgot to mention this. It's same case as lax ''ninja'ing' eod due to eod being your last. Wasn't this a public run as well since it wasn't stated it was Stardust group run ? Sucks to be you trully.'
R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

Rei
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by Rei » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:11 pm

1. Stardust run or not, last mat rule applied as it did in every of my runs.
2. Qwe is only living example that's doing it, show me someone else. Most of the community, that is considerate enough, will say "gz" after someone has last mat even without any saying about last mat rule in the lobby.
3. How about a screenshot?
4. rollable != free, but caught up in the moment I forgot that mato has it as last mat and typed that, I apologize for that.

He had last mat, it was his, not sure where you took the word "ninja" from.

And no, it's not the same as with lax since lax was told to pass that eod by the host after he asked him, which wasn't me and I won't state the name here, but saved it anyway. Not that I'd care about it anymore. But it's nice to think about it again.

Souna
Troll Lord

Post by Souna » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:03 am

rei you are a fucking ninja and hacker , and you are a disgrace for the whole community !! , i can't believe anyone would do that :OMEGALUL: =.= , please ban rei >_< kappa .

masterogi
Ruler of the Lav Sea

Post by masterogi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Waooow this report looks like nice opportunity to farm forum posts to increase rank! 8-)

1. Stardust is what it says, just put space between.
2. Ash nobody gives a fuck about awareness. (For real you still trying to spread ''awareness'' after what happened past months, totally nobody cares rofl)
3. From the moment you join other people runs, they can screw you over at any time, doesn't matter if they say something, words are anyway used for butt wiping, your fault for playing without being ready for consequences. (0 reason to actually be mad, considering things which have happened before)
4. Nobody cares if you are hacker or whatever you are anymore, if you have people behind your back and group to play with, which doesn't care what you are doing, you are good to go.
5. Best regards :D
HandOfGod MasterOgi
Show
Lancer 420

Weapon: Lightning Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Helm: Crown of Serenity/Halo of Judgment
Armor: Creation of Heaven and Earth/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation
Ring: Ancient Hourglass/Latea, Ring of Chaos/Purefrost Gauntlet
Wings: Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/ Soul of the Dead/Wings of Fury
Pickaxe: Abyssal Pickaxe/Mithril Pickaxe
Token: Waifu Token/Santa Token/Snowman Token
SAMAEL FOR MONTAGE
Show

Ashmedai
Evil Lava Spawn

Post by Ashmedai » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:35 pm

masterogi wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:07 pm
Waooow this report looks like nice opportunity to farm forum posts to increase rank! 8-)

1. Stardust is what it says, just put space between.
2. Ash nobody gives a fuck about awareness. (For real you still trying to spread ''awareness'' after what happened past months, totally nobody cares rofl)
3. From the moment you join other people runs, they can screw you over at any time, doesn't matter if they say something, words are anyway used for butt wiping, your fault for playing without being ready for consequences. (0 reason to actually be mad, considering things which have happened before)
4. Nobody cares if you are hacker or whatever you are anymore, if you have people behind your back and group to play with, which doesn't care what you are doing, you are good to go.
5. Best regards :D
1. True
2. I mean, I didn't know what to put there. Could have put ''I wanted to fuck Rei over'' but I said I should be nice once every few years, you know karma.
3. I'm not that mad, as stated above it was more of a move to fuck him, just annoyed that Suveran was fucked over.
4. It's so sadly true
5. Regards to you too you shitty priest
R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms