It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:46 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 am 
Silverback Wolf

My Username: Ironielol
Username of Reported Player: Sleimor (Blood Weaver)
Reason: just took Hatred and left for no obvious reason - later I asked him why and he said (look at the screenshot) "I dont like english players"
Replay Time when it occurred (if applicable): around 00:14:10
Bot Name: ruuuy-milrpg
Server: useast.battle.net

We were in 2 or 3 games before - he did not communicate with me - that's totally fine with me. I don't mind others speaking Russian, as long as players are fair when it comes to loot. But then he just steals this item and left without saving ( you can see me looking for it like 20 minutes after he left because I couldn't believe what he just did). After the game I found him again in a lobby and ask him why he just stole that drop for no good reason. His responds as you can see on the screenshot was, that he does not like English players (I'm German by the way..) and that I should leave. Please do something about him. Toxic players like this ruin the game experience and the "don't like english players" reasoning is just hurtful in an international game. My friends from the map are form Denmark, Brazil, Venezuela, etc what language am I suppose to speak?!

Thanks for reading

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:54 am 
Mammoth

My advice? dont join scumbags like him just avoid playing with him or anyone who ninjas but the best solution of em all host yourself so you can ban him and anyone who ninjas thats what i did when i played on public bots

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:03 pm 
Jack

Op dheekman :illyah:

R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:40 pm 
Lord of Everfrost

Always funny to me when i see russian saying things like "ruin *inserts boss*". Hilarious, they best players! :illyahh:

The Lighting Spear of Tiberius/Aglaia, the Spear of Heavenly Flows
Halo of Judgement/Crown of Wrath
Creation/Requiem, the Armor of Lamentation/Ghost Tunic
Latea, the Ring of Chaos/Ring of Intrusion/Brooch of Darkness
Cloak of the Fallen Shadows/Protector of the Skies/Embrace of Nature/Soul Eater/Wings of Fury/Soul of the Dead
Abyssal Pickaxe
Snowman Token

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:26 pm 
Jack

Senn wrote:
Always funny to me when i see russian saying things like "ruin *inserts boss*". Hilarious, they best players! :illyahh:

They are so good, when sd see's them he will surrender all his drops to their ''awesomeness'' :vampysmug:

R.I.P. Atalanta Skin

#ShittingLuckyCharms

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:35 am 
Silverback Wolf

Saw the guy today again - still very toxic.

I know I know - I should not play on Russian Servers - but I always meet so many nice people on there. Just today I had a player I played 4 games with - until Sleimor joined. Its just sad.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:07 am 
Spider Queen

Well you shouldn't judge people based on their nationality or anything like that, so continuing to play at a server you enjoy is perfectly fine.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:16 pm 
Silverback Wolf

sleimor хуйло

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:52 am 
Furbolg Giant

The owner of this bot is horrowboomer. He plays quite often, so you can try writing him about the problem when you see him. I will also tell him about it if I meet him in the game.
By the way, this is the bot's website. You can click MRPG section (it's twrpg section) and check if Sleimor is in the lobby to avoid playing with him.

Last edited by VagrantM on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:08 am 
Silverback Wolf

@VagrantM and @everyone
Thanks for the kind words, I thought about going to the bots owner but as I got into game more and more I found another way to enjoy the game. Therefore I was not dependent on the Russian Bot anymore and we could go our separate ways. I saw him after that like 3 or 4 more times but besides one longer game where I tried to reason with hi but it did not work at all - (no apologies what so ever just more of the regular hatred) he just told me to "Leave Iron", "go away" or to his mate to "go kick him".

So there was no real Problem as I had moved on towards the twrpg official Discord group with lots of English speaking players and the same energy for the game and not against each other. Met some really nice people there. But yesterday the community had a new face - Sleimor joined the discord group - the exact people he "hates" so much because - You know it, TW is a team game - and you need people to kill high bosses, that is why he joined I'm guessing.

Now I have the same problem I had on the Russian server - The guy who does not like me is in my community with me and will join normal runs where I have to see him in game. I talked about this on Discord and posted this exact Forum post. Some People told me "that's just what drunk Russians do when you anger them" and "w/e its ok what happened" - others also said negative things about Sleimor and we tagged him to let him respond about my charges. He did respond and said I should get down from my high horse and leave him alone. But if I know one thing about my youth - if you let bullys get away with their bad behavior they will never change. That way I pleaded my case and the result from the Admin Flying Cow was "I don't care, he did some minor thing - who cares". So the result of the Story is he wins in the end.

I thought this community would stand up against bullys in game but I'm afraid at least the admin who can do something about it is not willing to take action.
Therefore *big dramatic pause* I'm just going to leave the server and say goodbye to The World. Thanks for playing with me.
So, you may ask Why the Fuck does he even care about this then anyways - to be honest: I want to stand up to people who ruin other peoples days by being rude on the internet. It may seem ridiculous to you, but it happens a lot and I believe that whenever I get the personal chance to stand up I'm more than willing to take it. I'm kinda making an example of the type of player Sleimor is here. It is NOT ok what he did and he should be punished in whatever way possible in game. So he can really learn and reflect how he hurts others with his behavior and maybe some good day change for the better. *oh but Iron - your world view is idealistic and impossible to achieve* Yes it is, but if you and me do not do anything about it, to ever change thing for the better, we can just lay down and die.

/By the way the most plausible explanation why he took the item back then and just left was: that I had annoyed him while he was soloing the boss. I have to agree at that point I was really inexperienced in the game and was not really a big help in fight ( I died 3 Times) - But instead of just telling me to back off he just ninjaed the item and left. Additionally out of the perspective now, I re-watched the scene and can really tell you that I did not in any way make it harder for him to kill FN. So his action of denying me the loot is just vicious - it would have been wasted otherwise./

Of course as Cow puts it, it is just some "hatred drop" and not worth all the drama. But I believe we have to see the bigger picture here as I have said before. To show that just because you are new and inexperienced you should not be left out of this game and be treated like junk. I'm certain that other players also felt this way - we all start at lvl 1 in game - and it should be established to show the commitment of the TWRPG community to punish this certain unfriendly and even blind hating behavior towards other player. This should not be tolerated on the official Discord Server of The World. Because now whenever someone who does not know him plays with him all of this shit could happen again and no one is stopping him from doing it again.

TL:DR - Ban Toxic Sleimor from Discord - Peace out

Thank you for reading.