mad clown

Discuss any tips, tricks, strategies for defeating bosses!
MrX
Dragon Turtle

Re: mad clown

Post by MrX » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:28 pm

WarChiff wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:03 am
Do u have any idea how 2 kill mc solo by priest ? I got not so sh1ty gear (azeratros, eye from dl, hatred, fairy robe, frozen heart) but i dont have any idea how 2 give him dmg cuz 1 dance and he got full hp i even never pass 50% hp for his ult
and it's needs any way 2 craft madness staff but how get mad simbol like that?
My Priest-user friend gave 2 tips...
Tip #1: Don't
Tip #2: Use your alt

lol xD but seriously tho, it's pretty hard to solo MC using Priest... idk if someone succeeded in doing it. If so, then you could ask them for tips... But for me it's kinda close to impossible or maybe just too hard. I don't really use Priest, but I'm familiar with her skills and damage output. You could try finding a way though if you really want to.

Otherwise, I'd suggest that you create an alt. Preferably mid-gear Sniper as you can kill MC without aggro-ing it.

Urim03
Turtle Lord

Post by Urim03 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 pm

It is possible but bit annoying.
MC help.png
Basically you should try position that way, with ult. When MC uses purple circle he'll either target priest or himself, you have to act differently depending on situation.
-If he uses purple circle on himself, you use pull of angel on MC to move him away so he doesn't heal.
-If he uses purple circle on priest just move priest to left.

Before MC teleports to circle, use R on eota summons so they survive damage and keep dpsing. You should be able to reach 50% with one ult, then you'll have to find a way to keep MC's hp under 50% until 2nd ult is up. If you can't you'll have to use ult with only angel damage to reach 50% back, and then use eota and angel damage out of ult to lower MC's hp enough until you get ultimate back.

So this is possible but will take time, especially since you don't have staff of the abyss.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image

WarChiff
Dragon Turtle

Post by WarChiff » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Urim03 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 pm
So this is possible but will take time, especially since you don't have staff of the abyss.
y 2 craft staff of the abyss need mad simbols) and kill zl,sk also... D: